Chapter five

Chapter 5

"I am not sure either, I discussed this with my friend Judy and she was like I never met a man who doesn't want sex. If I may ask, do you try different things?" Alana says getting a little bolder than normal, feeling comfortable with Luke.

"Of course, we have done different positions, different things. Why not? Now not so much though, she is like your husband, same old, same old. It doesn't offer any excitement anymore, so I understand what your talking about." Luke remarks.

"At least you tried it, and know what it's all about," Alana says.

"True, but I think that just makes you miss it more. Knowing how much fun it used to be. Have you ever thought about having an affair?" Luke asks.

"Here and there just never did. It was just a thought, my friend said just today that if he didn't give me what I wanted to maybe find someone that could. I just don't know. What about you?" Alana states.

"I have thought about it, just not sure if I can go through with it, I do still love my wife. I just miss what we use to have, where I see you never had that. You should experience it, you would like it. Foreplay can be fun for both partners. Making you both very ready for the real act itself. Sometimes your in a hurry and can't do all you like, but when you have time, there should be a lot of touching, kissing, among other things." Luke suggests.

"All that sounds nice, I just don't know. I am going to talk to him when he comes home. Maybe go away and try?" Alana admits.

"That sounds like a good idea, you will have to let me know how it goes," Luke says.

"I sure will, I really enjoyed talking to you tonight. Oh my its four in the morning, where did the time go? We have been talking for eleven hours straight! I don't think I have ever done that before." Alana replies.

'Same here, I didn't even realize the time, I enjoyed this very much. Maybe we can do this again tomorrow?" Luke asks.

"I would like that very much. I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow." Alana answers.

"Yeah same here, guess we will be running on very little." Luke chuckles.

"We sure are, but it was worth it!" She answers.

"It sure was, you get some sleep," Luke responds.

"You too, sweet dreams," Alana replies.

"Same to you."

Alana gets off her phone, in awe of the time she spent with Luke, It's been ages since she had a conversation like that with the opposite sex. It felt good, she felt connected to him, in some odd way. Which she did feel was odd, they just met. He listened and understood her, didn't say she was starting a fight, or getting pissy. He saw her side of things and even offered ways of support. This was new to her, also thinking of him doing different things, and how he added kissing and touching. Its what she craved.

She signs back on Facebook to take a better look at his page, also taking a better look at his photo. She sees how adorable he is, His dark brown wavy hair, brown eyes, slender build. She notices his hands for some reason, how long his fingers are, how sexy his arms look. She thinks things she hasn't thought about in a long while, feeling she shouldn't, yet she couldn't help herself. She also notices he is her age, which makes him even more appealing.

She signs off going upstairs to bed, seeing her son got the pizza and ate dinner. He even left her some, could she have been so focused on talking to Luke she forgot everything else? It sure looked that way. She takes the pizza with her upstairs to eat, checking on her son who is now sleeping. She places his laptop on his desk with a printed report for him to find.

She then heads to her room, where she gets ready for bed.

Back at Luke's, he pretty much feels the same, not sure how he just met this woman. He also goes to check out her Facebook page as he already has while he was talking to her, he just wanted to see her picture again.

Feeling she is very pretty and attractive, why doesn't her husband want to try things with her? "It would be fun, and exciting, he is missing out on so much." Was his thoughts. He even thinks if he can offer this to her, knowing he is very experienced in this and could give her exactly what she wanted. Just would he be able to? Would she be able to? Then also thinking, it was probably just a one-night thing, and they would never talk like this again. He was an over-thinker, thinking all kinds of things in his mind all at once. Just no matter how much the fear set in so did the excitement. He would just see how this went, there was no harm in talking, it was actually fun, and gave him something to do. Instead of being all alone and bored.

He then heads to his empty bed, to get some rest before tomorrow.