Chapter thirty five

Chapter 35

Alana goes into her sister in laws room, seeing her and her friends gathered together. All getting ready to get their hair and makeup done. Loren there as well, taking control, and doing her thing.

"Oh I am so glad you're here, I was wondering what was taking you so long. The hair and makeup artists are here, you're next in line." Loren says.

"Sorry, I got up a little later than I planned," Alana says.

"Yea, I bet you were out with my daughter, I am sure that got you into some trouble." Loren answers.

"Not really, it was a lot of fun. It was your son, who came back a bit late, and drunk for that matter." Alana smirks.

"Oh god, not him too," Loren replies.

Alana just goes and takes a seat in the makeup chair, laughing to herself. These people really need to lighten up, she thought. I see where Thomas gets it, dear old mommy dearest.

Before they all knew it, it was time to head downstairs onto the beach for this show to get on the road. Alana puts on her long tight sweetheart neckline lavender dress heading to the nearest mirror to take a picture sending it to Luke.

"I thought you might want to see me in my bridesmaid dress," Alana says.

"You look gorgeous, I wish I was there with you. I uploaded your little video you asked for. When you have time, let me know what you think, right now All I can think about is taking that lavender dress off of you slowly, my hands touching every inch of you, as my mouth follows." Luke answers keeping her on her toes and wanting him.

Alana gasps at just the thought, for some reason this man knew just how to get to her. This just wasn't the time or place.

"I will repay you for that image you just put in my head. I will get you for this." Alana jokes.

"Come get me, baby, I can't wait to see what you do next. Enjoy your day, and you look gorgeous." Luke answers.

"Thank you, and I will get you later. Hugs." Alana replies.

" I will hold you to that. Hugs." Luke responds.

Alana puts her phone in her purse and heads down to the beach, seeing everyone is seated out there waiting for the bride. She knew she had to walk down the aisle with Thomas, and needed to get into her spot.

As she walks over, she sees Thomas just stare at her, like he never has before.

"You look stunning," Thomas says.

"Thank you, are you ok Thomas?" Alana asks, not sure this is her husband, the man who never gave compliments or showed how he felt.

"Yes, I am very ok. Your glowing, you just take my breath away." Thomas Admits.

"I think you need to stay away from the bar." Alana laughs.

"I am being serious, I wish you would see that." Thomas Snaps.

"I am sorry, I am not used to you like this. I am not sure what to say." Alana states.

"I am trying to be more romantic...isn't that what you wanted?" Thomas asks.

"Yea, I just never thought you would do it." Alana answers.

"Surprise then," Thomas says as the music starts playing in the background and its time for them to walk down the sandy aisle.

Alana doesn't answer, not sure what the hell is really going on, Thomas was being a little more open with his feelings. She just thinks now he does, when I have given up on it, and not really want it anymore. It so figures. She just keeps that tidbit to herself, walking down the aisle as if nothing has changed, everything was perfect to everyone around them. The loving couple with everything. Just what you see wasn't the truth, not everything that shines is gold.

The wedding goes without a hitch, everything beautiful with the blue sky, shining sun, and waves crashing in the background. It was all that Nicole wanted.

Alana just sits in the chair, hoping that Nicole's marriage goes better than hers did. That she gets all that she wants and more. The day turns into night, where the reception starts, everyone eating, drinking, and dancing.

Alana taking advantage of it all, for the first time she lets go, she knows that Thomas isn't the type to dance or have fun, so she dances with other family members, being herself and being free.

"Your wife seems different. She is out there on that dance floor having a wonderful time, as you sit here with me. Not to mention for some reason she is glowing with happiness. Did you two get together?" Sr. Asks.

"I noticed the same thing, she has been happy the last few days. It's not me, every time I try to talk to her, she seems to think its funny. She doesn't take it seriously, I don't think she wants to. I am trying to show my feelings, trying to get closer. I just don't know. I have seen in the last few days how she has grown, how alive and beautiful she is." Thomas admits.

"Maybe you are trying, but I still see her dancing with everyone else. Why don't you dance with your wife? If you want to work on it, it's going to take time. You seem like you feel you're defeated already, why is that? You only tried for what two days? If that?" Sr. replies.

"Something isn't right dad, I just am not sure what it is. She is different. She is a bit more open in the sex department, and I am not sure if it's just her, or if someone is showing this to her." Thomas states.

"You're still on that?" Sr. asks.

"Yes, I am still on that, her whole being is different. I see her smile to herself at times, I don't know what the fuck is going on. If I am not making her happy, what is? Who is? I wanted to get close to her this morning, and she bolted out of the damn bed. We haven't had a fight, I think whatever is making her happy, calmed her down a bit. But she is sarcastic, and makes jokes about my feelings instead." Thomas responds.

"Son really? Maybe she is making jokes and being sarcastic because you paid no attention to her all these years. It's just her way of getting back at you. You know how woman are. Did you really think you were going to fix this in a day? Hell, she is still mad at you from that time at the hotel. She is going to make you suffer from that shit for a long time. Maybe she has gotten over not being close to you and really doesn't want it anymore. Maybe she is just making the best out of things." Sr. states.

"I don't know but it's driving me nuts. I am going to dance with her...I hate dancing. I hate all this shit. I am supposed to be something I am not." Thomas grunts.

"Well, she was all these years for you. A dance isn't going to kill anyone son. You can always just let things ride. Even if there is someone else, Like I said before, the best of both worlds. He gives her the romance and sex, and you give her the rest. It gets you out of it." Sr. Suggests.

"The thought of her with anyone else, makes me go insane. I am the only man to touch her! I want it to stay that way!" Thomas huffs.

"Then you better get your ass in gear and fight for what you want. Christ Son, have sex with your wife. Make her want you and only you. It's really not that hard." Sr. explains.

"It is when you thought this was in the past, that you had the girl." Thomas grunts getting up from his seat.

Thomas walks over to Alana dancing with his sister.

"May I have this dance?" Thomas asks.

"Of course." Alana answers.

"Thank you, I see you are having a good time," Thomas says holding Alana close to him in his arms.

"Yes, I am. Its been a great weekend. I am sad to see it go." Alana replies.

"It's nice seeing you happy," Thomas answers, rubbing his hand on her back.

Alana just smiles, not sure what to say. When the song is done, she excuses herself.

"I need the ladies' room. Thank you for the dance Thomas, it was very nice." Alana states.

"No problem, I enjoyed it myself. Maybe another in a few?" He asks.

"Sounds good," Alana responds.