Chapter 55

Chapter 55

The next day comes and Alana is super excited. She gets up, showering, getting ready for work. Also packing a cute v neck grey tight top and grey pleated skirt, with black pantyhose. She figures she wants to be cute and sexy for Luke tonight. She makes sure everything is in place before leaving for work. Making sure she has everything she needs and won't need to come back to the house, until after she leaves Luke.

Alana goes to work, doing her best to get the day over with. It just seems to drag out the time, since she is so eager to leave this place. She is so excited she can't even wait. Texting Luke throughout the day, making sure he is coming and just wanting to spend time with him.

"Hey babe, I can't wait for tonight," Luke says.

"Me either, its all I thought about all weekend. I can't wait to be with you again." Alana answers.

"Same here, I have been so happy, it doesn't even seem like me." Luke laughs.

"Tell me about it. This is like a dream." Alana responds.

"I know, I will be there tonight around 5, the same corner. Take me where ever you want." Luke comments.

"Ok, I think we should get something to eat?" Alana requests.

"That sounds good. I will be hungry after work. We will see where to go when I get there. I noticed there are all kinds of places there." Luke states

"Yes, there is. I am sure we can find a place. There are even bars in case you want to get a drink?" Alana offers.

"Sounds great, dinner then drinks. I am up for anything. I am really just happy being with you." Luke comments.

"I feel the same. Be careful on your ride here." Alana replies.

"I will, no need to worry babe." Luke answers.

"See ya tonight. Hugs and kisses." Alana responds.

"Ohhhh there will be lots of those tonight Missy." Luke comments.

"There better be." Alana laughs.

Getting off the phone just thinking about his kiss last time around gets her going and good. She wants more of them, she wants to feel him, touch him, be with him. She knows she shouldn't feel this way but she does. He is the one she wants to be with, there is just so many things in the way, even though the both of them at the moment are acting like there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

The day goes on, and 4:30 comes around. Alana goes into the bathroom cleaning up and putting on the skirt set, refreshing her makeup. She feels the butterflies start in her stomach just thinking about being with him. How excited she is, for tonight. It just amazes her.

"Hey girly, you be careful tonight," Judy says.

"Thank you, I will. I am sure everything will be good." Alana answers.

"I think it will too, just don't do anything you may regret."Judy responds.

"I don't think I will regret any of this. I can't wait to see him."Alana replies.

"Than have a wonderful night and give me details tomorrow!" Judy comments.

"I will for sure!" Alana states walking out the vet door to the corner.

Alana waits there, feeling nervous and excited. Checking her phone.

"Babe, I will be right there. I am searching for a parking spot." Luke says.

"Ok, I am on the corner waiting. I can't wait to see you." Alana replies.

"Tell me about, I found a spot. I will be right there." Luke comments.

Luke parks the car and gets ready looking into the mirror of his car making sure his hair is in place and everything else. He dis so excited he can't even hold it back. He wants her in every way, not even thinking about his wife or his unfaithfulness. He knew this was wrong but it felt so right, to just be with her. Everything was innocent at the moment, he just wondered how long that would last?

Would they go past that tonight? Would she want to? He knew she cared for him as well, just going past this was a big step for the both of them.

Luke gets out of the car walking to the corner seeing her standing there. He walks up to her and immediately they kiss, there lips touching, Alana's arms wrapping around his neck not wanting to let go. Its a long hot, passionate kiss. One that makes them both feel sparks and tingles. They stand there for at least ten minutes, not able to stop the kiss or let go of each other. Their bodies pressed against each other, their tounges dancing in harmony. The feelings they feel taking over each of them.

Luke knows if they don't stop now its going to lead to other things right off the bat, as much as he wants her, and he does badly. He lets go of the kiss, wanting to spend more time with her before getting to this.

" You make me crazy, you know that right?" Luke says with his head on hers.

"Yes, you do the same to me. That felt incredible." Alana answers.

"It sure did, I think we should go get something to eat. Maybe chat and catch up?" Luke asks.

"That sounds great, there is a place right there, we can have dinner." Alana states.

"Looks good," Luke responds.