Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Luke drives home, not even able to believe what just took place in the back of his car. Not even able to believe how he felt. That was the most incredible feeling he has had in a long time if ever. He just wishes he had more space to touch her, kiss her, lick her and so much more. His mind just goes into overdrive at the thought of what he wants to do with her, even more now than before.

Before it was all in his mind, not really knowing what she felt like, or even if she would go through with it. It was just all talk, now it wasn't. He felt her body on his, her lips on his, it was more than he ever excepted. He did know she wanted him, she never kept that a secret. He just knew that being married and having Thomas as a lover made her shy. He thought that would make her back out when it came to actually do something. Where tonight was the total opposite, she let go and was all over him, even making sure about the condoms.

He knew she had to have that planned any time she even had protection. All they talked about she was willing to do, and it just drove him wilder inside. Just thinking about being inside her not once but twice, he saw she would be able to keep up with his drive. She had one of her own, not able to get enough of him as well. This was going to be a fun ride.

Once Luke gets home still on his high, he walks in seeing his wife getting ready for bed. She takes him by surprise being home before he is.

"Where were you?" Whitney asks.

"I was at Brad's house, then just took a drive around. I didn't figure you were home so I wanted to take a ride so I wouldn't be so bored." Luke answers.

"I got off early and came home. I am beat so I wanted to get some rest. You really need a new hobby if your that bored you need to drive around." Whitney states.

"It was a nice night I enjoyed the ride. You get your rest I am going to go into the office and do my thing. I'm not tired." Luke comments.

"Ok, goodnight," Whitney answers not really thinking anything about it. He always went to his office and be alone. She liked it that way.

Luke walks into the bathroom and takes a long shower first, wanting to get any smell or anything that would let Whitney sense something wasn't right. Seeing her home put a panic inside of him. He didn't want her to know, as much as he loved being with Alana, he didn't want to hurt Whitney. He was stuck in the middle. Just everywhere he went, all he could think about was tonight, in the backseat of the car, with Alana all over him.

He gets out of the shower hoping that Alana made it home safe that everything was ok with her. He hated that they had to live like this. It was living two lives. Just at the moment, it would have to work. Neither of them was willing to leave there spouse or homelife. They just wanted the excitement of also having each other.

Luke had to admit it was exciting, to feel that want and desire. To have someone want him that way again, made him feel wonderful. He goes into his office and takes a seat in his chair, putting on his tv.

He feels guilt inside knowing what he did tonight, it was now an affair it passed just online flirtation. He just had to figure out how to handle this. Could he handle this?

Alana on the other hand walks in her home, smelling of Luke's cologne. Every time she smells her shirt she thinks about what just took place. She also knows that Thomas can't smell this, so she goes straight upstairs not paying any attention to Thomas, who is sitting on the sofa watching tv.

Thomas notices that she bypasses him, not even saying hello. Also seeing she got home later than normal. He doesn't know what to really think. They got along ok during the holiday, now it was back to work and back to ignoring each other. He hated this and wanted things to change. Just at this point, Thomas didn't know what else to do. He has been changing, or at least trying to, he just sees nothing he does works. Are they really past the point of no return? He just sits there and hopes not.

Alana goes to get her shower thinking about tonight. How for the first time she let go. Making love to Luke just how she thought. The feelings that ran through her were incredible. She finally had sex the way it was supposed to be and feel. She wanted more of it, more of Luke. He brought out a wild side in her, and she wanted to experience it all with him.

She noticed that even though there wasn't as much touching as either of them wanted since they were cramped it didn't affect the experience at all. It was still hot and she couldn't contain herself. She wanted on him, and him inside her as fast as she could get it. Seeing that foreplay does of course matter, but when you are truly turned on by someone, just the act itself was hot. Which just lead her to see she didn't have that with Thomas. There was no connection, no chemistry. So pretty much no matter what Thomas would do, they were not compatible in sex.

Luke just made her see that even more, and she wanted to feel more of him in every way. Alana has a little bit of guilt but nothing like Luke does. Alana just feels she needs to do this for herself, she needs to see what it really is like and since Thomas can't offer that to her, Luke can.