Chapter 61

Chapter 61

A week goes by, New Years is over, Luke and Alana making plans to see each other again. Even though Luke has so many things running through his mind, he can't help but want to see her again.

Everything has gone back to normal, Whitney has gone back to work, throwing herself back into things just as she has before, leaving Luke alone and longing for the attention and relationship he wants. The glimpse of it he got during the holiday just making him crave it even more. Just now wanting it all the time, knowing that will never be with Whitney. He had to either get over it or try for something else.

Thomas also has gone back to work, but has been trying to make things better by coming home early, and not taking as many work trips as he has in the past. Things are not perfect but he is trying. Alana notices he is trying to be around more, being there for their son, and also her. It just confuses her as well, now that she doesn't really want him anymore, he is trying his best. Luke and Alana were in different situations. Luke wanted it, and it was gone before he blinked, Alana didn't care anymore and it was there. It's funny how life works at times. Either giving you something you truly want, then taking it away, or giving you something you don't want. It made them both think.

The holiday season just made both of them wonder what their old relationships really where to them? It is always easy to say you can cheat, or move on from someone, but in reality, it's not always that easy at all. There is a lot of complications. Alana and Luke both trying not to let the guilt eat away at them. The want and desire they felt for each other was winning over it.

For Alana she knew Thomas was Thomas, he wasn't going to change in the way she really wanted him to. Luke also knew this was the same for him and his wife. Even though neither of them wants to hurt them, they knew life with them wasn't exactly what they really wanted or even what they planned it to be. They both just happened to find that in each other. Seeing so many things they had with each other they didn't have with their spouses. It wasn't only lust, there was so much more. They opened a door neither of them wanted to close. Yes, they had their worries, their guilt just at the moment it wasn't enough to stop them.

That night Luke and Alana text each other all night, wanting to be with each other and missing each other when they were away from each other during the holiday.

"I can't wait to see you this week," Luke says.

"Same here, I missed you so much. Its been a long two-three." Alana answers.

"Yes, it has. Any plans for this time?" Luke asks.

"No, how about you pick something. I am normally the one to pick." Alana replies.

"How about if we drive around this time, we don't only have to stay in that one area plus we don't want anyone seeing us. They might not know me there, but they do you." Luke responds.

"That's fine, just pick me up at the same corner and we can go wherever. I just want to be close to you." Alana answers.

"You do know that will make us alone together? "Luke says.

"I have no problem with that, I want to be alone with you. I want to be able to get closer to you." Alana comments.

"I want the same, just making sure you feel the same way. I know I won't be able to keep my hands off of you." Luke admits.

"I sure hope not." Alana giggles.

"I hope you know what your in for. I am not Thomas, Alana. I want you, in every sense of the word." Luke confesses.

"I feel the same. I am not frightened about what you want, I want the same. I am ok with whatever happens." Alana replies.

"Ok, good same here. I will pick you up on Thursday and we will see what it brings. It will be good just seeing you. Being in the same room as you." Luke states.

"I want more kisses," Alana reveals.

"I hope so, I want those too and much more. When I kiss you, I get excited it takes everything I have to stop." Luke reveals.

"Same here, you make me tingled from my head to my toes," Alana admits.

"That is so hot and makes me crazy to just know that. You just wait, I will have my hands and mouth all over you making you tingle." Luke smirks.

"Just the thought does the trick, you make me crazy." Alana answers.

Alana and Luke stay on the phone talking for hours, about how they want this visit to go. Both of them escalating the level from last time.

Alana knew she wanted Luke in every way, tired of always playing the good girl, she wanted him and for the first time in her life, she was going to go for it. She waited her whole life to meet someone like him, it was time to enjoy it.