Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Alana wasn't much different then Luke, when it came to showing she was happy. She couldn't really hide it very well. She was full of smiles and a great attitude. Thomas sees she is happy, just doesn't really know what is going on. He knows she loves her work, that she has been throwing herself more and more into it. It bothers him, but he is doing his best to keep things calm knowing he has done this for years, and she put up with it. Now it was his turn, feeling that maybe if he lefts things go, and she sees it, she will grow closer to him.

Thomas still has hope that the relationship will grow, that she will get over what ever phase she is going through at the moment. Knowing that Alana is younger than him, and its probably just a growing pain. He still wonders if she is cheating on him, just keeping that to himself as well. He sees that she spends one night a week out late, sometimes later than she ever has before. It makes him wonder, and feel it has nothing to do with work. She comes home and goes straight upstairs not even wanting to say hello, or noticing anything there. It all seems a bit suspicious to him. He does see her pulling away more and more, how now she even started going to the gym, and some nights going there, not even coming home to have dinner with them.

He just doesn't know how to find out if his suspicions are right, and if he is all honest with himself, he doesn't really want to know. He just keeps his father's words in the back of him mind. "Don't let anyone know, this will be a disgrace to you and our family."

Thomas knows this is true, and he doesn't want that, he doesn't want any of this. He never thought, it would come to this. Alana wasn't the type, she was a good girl always doing everything he wanted or asked. Now things were so different. She was her own self not even needing Thomas for anything. She never even asked him for anything these days. Before she would want him to not take so many trips, now she didn't care if he came back and he knew it. He felt it, she spent little time with him as she could. Always off running off for work, or something else. When Tommy would have things at school, she never even told him lately. She didn't ask or beg him to be there. If Tommy would tell him, he would know about it, otherwise, nothing.

Thomas would still confide in his father, who at this point was even tired of hearing about it. It was the same old story and Thomas wasn't being a man to do anything about it. Sr. took Thomas as a pussy, "She is your wife, stand up and say something. Fix this shit." He would tell him. Thomas knew that was true, at the same time, feeling when he stood up, it pushed her even further away. He knew that night in the hotel, created all this. He didn't want to set things off to be worse. He saw she wasn't asking him to leave, or for a divorce, so things were not totally over. He just hoped it wasn't a matter of time before she did just that.

For Judy, she knew everything that was going on with Alana and Luke. She saw first hand how Luke made Alana so happy, how she would talk about him throughout the day. Thomas wasn't even brought up, as if he didn't exist anymore to her. That just made Judy think, this is more than just an affair.

Judy knew that Alana needed something like this, something to show her what was really out there beside Thomas. Now she just sees it as Brad does. Something to get her hurt or for sure hurt the people around her. Judy was hoping this would just be an affair, something for experience and fun. She isn't very sure now what it is, just that someone is going to be let down when its over.

"So you talk to him every night?" Judy asks.

"Yes, every night, it's really nice. I can't wait to see him again. We are planning a Valentine day/night thing. Thomas has a trip that weekend, so we want to be able to be together to celebrate it." Alana states.

"Are you sure about it? Where is Tommy going?" Judy asks.

"Tommy will be staying with my parents. I already asked them and told him I had things for work I needed to do that weekend. They said it would be fine. I am sure about it, we need to be able to spend more time together, not just in the back of a car." Alana says.

"So what is the plan for that weekend then?" Judy asks, not sure if this is good or not.

"Our plan is to meet Friday night, go to dinner since its Valentine's Day, then go to a hotel and spend the night together. We will have all day Saturday to be together also, then Saturday night we have to go home." Alana answers.

"What about his wife? She isn't going to notice he is missing? Doesn't he want to spend Valentine's Day with her?" Judy comments.

"She is off to some work thing also, so she won't even be home for it. They are suppose to celebrate it when she comes back on the Sunday. He will be home then, so its not a big deal." Alana says.

"Ok, damn she doesn't even want to spend Valentine's day with him? That's pretty bad you know that?" Judy states.

"Its been like this for a few years now. She isn't into anything like that, she wants her career. He would only be home alone anyway." Alana responds.

"Are you sure, what he is saying is the truth? Is she really like this? Or is he just saying this so you will screw around with him?" Judy says.

"Its true, he spends more time with me, then he does with her. If she was around he wouldn't be able to spend this much time with me. I trust him, and I know he is telling the truth." Alana replies.

"Ok, Then I guess this is the first time that you two will actually be using a bed?" Judy laughs.

Alana giggles."Yes, finally there is so many things we want to do, and couldn't. That weekend will give us time, to do it. I will actually get to see him naked, to touch all of him. And most of all to lay close by him." Alana comments.

"It shouldn't be the quickies like in back of the car, he can show you all he claims he can do. Just I see your not upset with the quickies in the back of the car, but with Thomas you couldn't stand it." Judy reveals.

"With Thomas it wasn't just the quickies, it was he had no clue about anything. There was not heat or want. There wasn't anything just ........sex. With Luke, its different, there is this need and want, that you can't wait for it. It's not that quick either, there is kisses, touches and other things in between. The chemistry if just different." Alana answers.

"I am glad that you are getting to experience this. You really needed to know what real sex is. Poor Thomas, he really has a lot to learn." Judy laughs.

"He sure does." Alana laughs back.