Chapter Forty

Chapter 40

One Saturday night, Luke's wife Whitney doesn't have to work and wants to spend some time with him. They have a nice dinner together, and then she wants to watch some tv with him on the sofa like they normally do when she feels like it. Luke takes off his notifications, so they won't go off while she is there. He made sure he was always very careful, not to let on anything that was going on. He didn't want to hurt her, at the same time he didn't want to hurt Alana. He had feelings for them both, which confused him at times.

He had love for his wife of course, but he had strong feelings for Alana also. He just knew he didn't want his wife to find out, he didn't want her to leave him or start any problems. He makes sure his phone stays out of his hands most of the night with his wife also. Giving her all this attention, watching the movies together and talking. He just wished this would happen more often, that they could spend more time together and be closer. Now he just takes it when Whitney wants to give it.

After the show is over, Luke is expecting Whitney to go right to bed, like she normally does. Just tonight, she goes over to him, giving him a kiss.

"Coming to bed?" Whitney asks.

Luke just looks at her a bit surprised but in a good way. He has been so horny it would be nice to let some of it go on a person.

"Yes," He answers. Picking her up and carrying her to their bedroom.

He kisses her passionately on the lips. Just he notices the passion he is feeling isn't for his wife, they are for Alana. No matter how much he tries to focus on his wife, he pictures her there instead. Which just makes him hotter, and crazier inside, so he takes advantage of it.

He grabs his wife, and bends her over the bed, letting her ass be up in the air. This way he doesn't see her face and can get his fantasy out even better.

He kisses her neck, snuggling up inside her shoulder, as he works small gentle kisses down her back, to her waist, to her ass cheeks. Giving ever part of her body attention, He squeezes her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, rubbing his hard throbbing manhood in between them, as his hands slide up her body to rub and caress her breasts.

He is so hard it hurts, just the throw running through his mind, are taking over, as he slides into his wife, his thrusts get hard and fast, filled with passion. He keeps going till he lets go fully and deeply inside of her. He keeps himself inside her as his body lays lightly on her, kissing her again and thinking of all the videos and pictures Alana sent him, he gets hard instantly again, sliding in and out of his wife, giving her another round, this time lasting even longer, as he does everything to her, he wants to do to Alana.

He cums and hard, finally feeling a bit of relief.

"What was all that?" Whitney asks.

"What?" Luke says.

"You haven't been like that, since we got married or if ever if I am honest," Whitney replies.

"I missed you. We have done it mullite times, one after another....there was no difference." Luke responds trying to shift things.

"Yea, we have but the passion, the heat was just different. You were different." Whitney comments.

"It's been a long time since we made love, I missed you and needed you very much. I kept telling you I want to spend more time with you." Luke answers.

"You have been saying that for a long time, and the sex still wasn't that way." Whitney states.

"No, cause normally you won't change positions, its just you on top of me, and that's it. I changed it around this time. You were more open to things, and into things before this job. Now it's your tired and when your not its always the same thing. You haven't given me a blow job in years." Luke admits finally letting it out.

"I don't have time for that. I am tired from work I don't feel like coming home and doing that. There are more important things then sex. It's not like we never have it anymore, just not as much." Whitney claims.

"It seems like never to me. It doesn't matter, did you enjoy it?" Luke asks.

"Yes, it was amazing." She replies.

"Good that's all that matters," Luke responds.

Luke lays there knowing why it was, what was different. He was thinking of someone else. All that pent up sexual tension he used on her. It felt good to get some of it out.

It just left him with more questions, like what the hell was he doing? She was right, sex wasn't everything. Maybe he should stop what he is doing with Alana and let it go. Maybe things with his wife could work. He also for some reason feels guilty for using all that one his wife instead of the person it was aimed at.

The sad part now was, he wasn't sure who he was cheating on, Whitney or Alana? His emotions and feelings were taking control and he needed time to think about things clearly. He was going to take a step back, and see what he felt. He knew Alana for nine months. Nine months of being friends, and most of those months being sex friends. It might not be happening in person but it still was going on.

It was still an affair, going behind both of their spouses back. The things they shared, they didn't even share with their spouses. Its what made things so complicated. They could be themselves with each other. Luke still did hold back at times, watching what he would say in the sex department, only because he knew Alana was new to this and he wanted things to come out of her own mind. He never pushed her into anything. He wasn't that kind of man.

He saw she opened up so much to him, in the past months. Growing in a lot of ways. He just knew if he dropped this, it would hurt her. He didn't want that. He was torn.