Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Some time goes by, it's now been three months that Luke and Alana have been talking to each other. They talk to each other only twice a week with emails in between. Luke has cut down the every night affairs that they have done in the past. He felt it was getting too close, things were moving to fast. Just something inside of him, couldn't stop them completely. And even though they don't talk every night, when they do, they still talk for hours, and the sex talk has increased a lot. Now even adding sexy little emails to each other, and even a picture here and there to add to the excitement. Their virtual relationship never seems to get dull. There is always something new, happening between them. It's nothing like their real relationships. Which keeps both of them coming back to each other. It breaks up their real lives, and adds some fun, some excitement.

Luke still keeps a lot of his personal life to himself. Not really telling Alana a lot. Just things here and there. He doesn't go into much detail about his wife or his relationship with her. Now when they talk to each other, their conversations don't involve either spouse, it's just about them and their wants for each other.

They will talk about daily life and everyday things. Just now not dwelling on Whitney or Thomas. Some conversations would be hours of regular talk, and others would be hot and steamy sex talks. They both seemed to be on the same level when it came to sex. The only difference was, Luke has done it all, where Alana was just learning. He made Alana feel alive, and come to life like never before. Wanting to try anything with him. She felt very comfortable and safe with him. Nothing like she felt with Thomas. Luke didn't judge her, for her sexuality, he embraced it. He wanted her to let it out, and it turned him on, she wanted to with him. The only thing was, Luke wasn't sure about doing all this for real. He was still coming and going on it. He never brought up meeting again, the relationship just focused on them being online.

Alana never brought it up again, feeling if he wanted her, he would go after her. She wasn't begging him to meet her. Plus she knew he was feeling guilty at times and wasn't sure. She didn't want to push him into have an affair, if he really didn't want this. She felt bad enough, she was lusting over someone else's husband. And if she was honest, she wanted him to go through with it, more than he could imagine. The desires she felt for him if they were there in person, she didn't know if she could stop herself. So maybe not meeting right now was a good thing.

One night while talking Luke tells Alana that it was his birthday. She saw that Luke was opening up a little by little. When it came to sex Luke was as open as you can get, but personally was another story. Alana would tread lightly, and ask questions to get to know him, and in his own time, he was coming out with a bit more on his own.

"Happy Birthday. I hope your day was good." Alana says.

"Thank you. It was so far, we are going out with my friend Brad and his wife." Luke answers.

"That's great. Is your wife going to have a little party for you?" Alana asks.

"No, she doesn't have time for that. We will go out to dinner with friends and my mother will throw a small party for me this weekend." Luke admits.

"Ah, that's nice. I have to get ready for dinner. I will talk to you later. I hope you have a good night as well." Luke states.

"Thank you. Enjoy." Alana comments.

Luke gets off the phone and gets ready for dinner, his wife Whitney there getting dressed alongside of him. When she is there with him, he feels guilty for having these desires for someone else. For wanting more than he has, their relationship isn't the best, but it's not the worse. He just wants more. At the moment, Alana gives him the more. She wants him, makes him feel wanted, desired, and cared for. Where his wife, is too busy on her own to show any of that.

"I guess you're happy to hang out with Brad tonight huh?" Whitney asks.

"Yes, You know he is my best friend. I am glad you got off to spend my birthday with me." Luke says.

"I worked a double so I could. I am just really tired. I would prefer to stay in, but it's your night. So let's go." Whitney answers.

They meet Brad and Linda at a steak house. Brad and Linda are seated in front of the window waiting for both of them.

"Hey, there is the birthday boy." Linda says standing up giving Luke a hug.

She was a tall woman, with blonde hair and brown eyes, she has a bit of meat on her, being curvey in all the right spots.

"Thanks," Luke answers.

"How was your day?" Brad asks as they all take their seats.

"It was good so far." Luke answers.

"We were thinking after this we can go to the bar and get some drinks." Brad states.

"Sounds good," Luke replies.

"Oh, you guys can go without me, I am very tired and had a long day. I don't feel like partying, but that doesn't mean Luke can't." Whitney answers.

Luke just looks down at his plate, this wasn't anything new. She never really wanted to do much with him. He was lucky she was there for the dinner.

The night goes on and the dinner goes by, Linda drives Whitney home, as she was tired as well. Leaving both men to go to the bar together.

"Your wife is a real party pooper you know that?" Brad states.

"Yea, she has been ever since she got this job. Things are just not the same. Not even on special events. I thought tonight we could get close, she just backs away. " Luke admits.

"How is your little girlfriend? Is that still going on?" Brad asks.

"Yea, it's still going. I never met her but I couldn't let go of her. I try but I can't. I cut down how much we talk, just when we do, it's still for hours and now the sex talk has increased and it's freaking hot. It's nothing like I have experienced before and its just talk!" Luke admits.

"You were the one to not meet. I am shocked she stuck around. She could have just said fuck it and moved on. It seems like she likes you. What are you going to do about it? Just keep it as dirty talking online? She never brought up you not meeting either?" Brad comments.

"I don't know what I want to do at this point. The more I talk to her, the more I want her. The more I want to make this real. Then I fear if we meet it's going to go straight to sex. We have built up this fantasy in each other, that we both are thinking about all kinds of things. The sex is open, and she is up for new things. Which makes it so freaking hot. She has me jerking myself off a lot to visuals of her. It's driving me crazy. No, she never mentioned it either. Maybe she was relieved I didn't bring it up. I don't know. Or she knows I just backed out, I don't know what is going through her mind. She stayed silent but it didn't change our relationship. It just grew, into more." Luke responds.

"Are you hanging around just for the sex talk? Is that what is keeping you latched on? You are not getting any with the wife, so this is fun for you, and probably the same for her. You can meet and not even like each other in person. It might be a good idea to meet, to get it out of your head. To see the real, before thinking about all the other." Brad suggests.

"No, it's not all sex, we do talk about other things, and I enjoy that as well. I know, but how about if we do like each other, and the chemistry is there? I feel guilty for having these feelings towards her." Luke explains.

"Man, your overthinking again. Meet, see how it goes. If there is chemistry your both adults. You can still walk away, or go for it. Either way, you really need to make a decision." Brad announces.

"I know, I didn't think I would meet someone like her. I have played with a lot of women online but not like this. She keeps the ball rolling for sure and keeps my interest." Luke answers.

"Bro, only you get yourself into this kind of shit. Do you know if any other man was in this, they would have already boned the hell out of her? You have this sexy ass woman, talking dirty to you, telling you she wants your dick, and ....your thinking about it." Brad laughs.

"It's not that easy. I still love Whitney. I don't do things like this, but I get what you're saying." Luke replies.

"I sure hope you do." Brad answers taking a sip of his beer.