Chapter thirty six

Chapter 36

Alana doesn't really take anything that Thomas is doing to heart, she is too busy thinking about the video that Luke sent. Wondering what it is. Feeling she finally got some time to go into the ladies' room and see.

She leaves the party and goes into the lady's room, into a stall, and takes out her phone. She downloads the video, to see Luke Strip, each piece of clothing from his body, even having music playing in the background. She is curious and excited to see each new piece of his body being revealed. Even more excited to see just what he may have under those clothes.

She sees his sexy lean body, which was way different than Thomas's. Thomas wasn't fat but he wasn't skinny either, he had some chunk on him, and a bigger belly. Where Luke's was nice, his firm chest, and his cute ass, that she gets to see as he strips. Still, even with every piece of clothing being removed, her focus goes back to his hands and arms. For some reason, they turn her on. The hair on his chest, she just sees herself twirl in her fingers as she would be laying on the side of him. She watches as he continues to undress in front of her, telling her, his body is hers to do as she pleases. It just gets her going.

"You sure do have one sexy hot body. You don't disappoint." Alana says.

"I am so glad you enjoyed it. Did it get you wet? Did it make you feel things, you don't with him?" Luke asks.

"I enjoyed it a lot, and yes to both those questions, but you already knew that." Alana answers.

"Yes, I did, and it makes me just as hot for you," Luke replies.

"Good, I have a little idea that I will be doing to get you back later too." Alana teases.

"Oh really? I can't wait. Are you enjoying the wedding?" Luke comments.

"Yes, very much. I had a great time. I danced and had a few drinks. Its been a great weekend." Alana admits.

"I am glad, you deserve it." Luke answers.

"You do know your part of why it was so great?" Alana asks.

"That is nice to know, I do know you have made me part of it since you got there. I have had a great time as well. It's like I was there. You didn't forget me either with everything." Luke states.

"Of course not, you're always on my mind. Hell, I am sitting in a stall texting you." Alana laughs.

"A stall huh? Hmmm, Send me a pic of that sexy body of yours." Luke asks.

"You bad boy, " Alana smirks sending him a picture of her showing a little cleavage.

"Very sexy missy. Go enjoy yourself at this wedding. I will be here later if you're able to. And I am holding you to whatever you have in mind in sending me." Luke comments.

"I am sure you will. Talk to you later. Hugs." Alana replies.

"Hugs," Luke responds.

Alana gets up and goes back into the wedding, wearing a huge smile on her face. Every time she talked to Luke she couldn't hide just how happy and alive he made her feel. Everyone around her could see it also, they just didn't know the reason.

Alana stays at the wedding for a bit more, giving some time to Thomas who all of a sudden wants to dance. She gives him a few, doing her best to act as if everything is fine.

After a while she sees Thomas go back to his father, and her chance to get the hell out of there. The wedding was winding down, and she wanted to do her own thing. She goes up to her room, Taking out her phone, and making a video for Luke. She strips out of her party dress and gives him a sexy dance touching her body showing him some cleavage and a nice view of her round firm ass. The only thing is, she keeps her underwear and bra on, not showing him everything. Just teasing him, with the view, and letting him guess what is under it.

Thomas was right in a way, she was open but not as open as she thought. The old her was still there, only letting her be partly open. She just knew the more she hung around with Luke, that would change. He made her feel she could do anything.

She finishes up the video, and sends it to him. Then going to the bathroom to take a nice bath and unwind. She wanted to get into bed before Thomas got back. She wasn't sure what he was going to do, or be after and she wanted no part of it. She knew once home things would go back to the way they were. She would be sleeping in her own room.

"Holy Shit, that is freaking hot. I got an instant erection!" Luke answers to the video.

"I told you I would repay you." Alana laughs.

"You sure did, damn that ass. Do you know the things I am going to do to you?" Luke blurts out.

"No, tell me." Alana teases.

"Damn it, girl, you get me filled with lust. I want to kiss you and feel you. I want to smack that ass, as I enter you, as I kiss down your back, and feel that wet tight pussy wrapped around me." Luke lets go.

"I guess that is going to have to be after I un handcuff you from the bed." Alana jokes.

"Shit do whatever the hell you want with me. I will not be able to say no." Luke admits.

"I feel the same so we are even." Alana answers.

"Yes, very much so. Thank you for the video, I loved it. You really are one sexy thing." Luke replies.

"Your welcome, it was only fair since you sent yours. I am going to get some sleep. I want to be sleeping before he gets here. It was another reason I came to the room early." Alana admits.

"Ok, I will talk to you tomorrow. Hugs babe." Luke says.

"Hugs," Alana replies.

Alana gets out of the tub, getting dried and ready for bed. She smiles knowing that she turned him on. She had to admit this was a fun ride. One she didn't want to stop. She gets into bed, closing the lights hoping Thomas gets the idea.

Not too long afterward, Thomas gets to the room, seeing Alana was asleep. He wondered where she went, why she disappeared. He wasn't sure if it was too get away from him, or if she just got tired. He sees his plan for tonight to try to get into her bed, isn't going to work. He doesn't want to push himself on her, he feels it better to just go to sleep in his own bed. Feeling, maybe he pushed her too far away with all he said in the past. It was looking like, he had a lot of walls to get through, and wasn't sure he could now. He just takes off his clothes, and gets into his own bed, knowing something is for sure getting in the way of them and he had a feeling it wasn't only the things he said.