Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

Alana sits in her bed, knowing its Sunday night, just wishing that Luke, would message her. She missed him and now had so much more to tell him. She looked forward to talking to him every night. When they couldn't talk it bothered her, she just never said anything. She couldn't. They both had other lives. It wasn't like they were single and always be together. Which she had to admit sucked.

A funny thing takes place as she is sitting there wishing he would message her, he does. Even though he rarely does on Sunday night.

"Hey, how are you?" Luke asks.

"Ok, and you." She replies.

"Just ok? I'm pretty good." Luke answers.

"Yea, you will never believe what he had the nerve to ask tonight," Alana says.

"Oh, what happened? Everything ok?" Luke asks.

"He came home from his mother and father's house, them coming into the kitchen, to talk. Saying that maybe we should have another child." Alana says.

Luke doesn't know what to say or answer to this if she has another child with her husband, that leaves him out in the cold, which if he admitted to himself, he really didn't like.

"What did you answer?" Luke replies.

"I said NO. I know what he is after. The child is just to get me to stop working. To stop wanting sex or anything else. It would put me back as it did years ago. Under him, him in control. It's not happening!" Alana confirms.

Luke is relieved by her answer.

"I can see that, but that also means you would have to have sex to make the child," Luke responds.

"Yea, not like anything would change there either. He was like come back to our room, let's try. I said no to it all. I am tired of it. The way he reacted the last time, was enough for me. I don't need to be treated that way." Alana answers.

"Your right, you don't need to be treated that way. He should have been excited about something new. Never hitting you or calling you names." Luke eggs on.

"He doesn't have to worry about it, I will never try again. I also told him that. I told him I am over it and he has nothing to worry about. He also thinks I have someone else, its why I wanted to try all that. I told him, if I did, I would try it with him, not ask you to do it." Alana comments.

"Wow, he got one strike after another tonight. Are you really going to forget about it? Do you have someone you would want to try all this with?" Luke asks.

Hoping he is the one, at the same time not sure about any of this. But he has this strong want to be the man she desires, the man she wants to do anything with.

"No, I am not over it. I do still want to experience it all. Just not with him. Ummm Yea I do have someone I would like to try it with." Alana states.

"I am glad you're not giving up your wants for him. Oh, really? May I ask who? Luke questions.

"You silly. I know we don't know each other long, but It feels like we know each other forever. I would like to see where it goes." Alana admits.

"Great, I feel the same way. I was hoping you would say me." Like admits.

"Who else would it be? You are the only other guy I talk to. I have never done anything like this before. I never cheated on Thomas our whole marriage." Alana confesses.

"I never cheated on my wife either. I still am not sure If I can go through with it in person or not. I do know I would like to though. I do have feelings towards you." Luke responds.

"I feel the same Let's just take it slow and see where it goes. We don't have to be in any hurry. We can get to know each other better. I don't want a one night stand or a hookup. I want something that is meaningful. I want the side benefits I don't have with Thomas. The connection on every level." Alana states.

"I feel the same, I don't want anyone nightstand. I wouldn't be able to do the things I want to you, in just one night anyway." Luke Says.

"Oh, is that right? So you been thinking about all you want to do to him huh?" Alana smirks.

"Yes, I have, a lot. Sometimes it drives me crazy." Luke admits.

"I like that thought, I think of you the same. How you would feel, how it would be to kiss you." Alana replies.

"I am sure it would be hot to touch you, my hands all over your body, my mouth on yours, moving its way down, your neck to your breasts, down your tummy to your center." Luke teases.

Alana sits there reading what he is writing, getting tingles throughout her and he barely said anything. This was what she wanted, he listened and gave her what she needed.

"That sounds great, I don't think I would be able to lay still. You make my body tingle all over and you haven't even touched me yet." She confides

"You haven't seen anything yet," Luke says.

They continue to talk until the wee hours in the morning. Till they say goodnight. Both of them, happy to be together. Feeling alive again. Wanted again. All the things their spouses haven't let them feel in a long time, if ever. It was luring both of them in. Would they go through with this? Neither of them was sure, but at the moment, they were enjoying it.