Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Luke and Alana continue to talk during the week, both of them looking very much forward to meeting this Friday. Both also very nervous and wondering where this is going to go.

Luke thought a lot about what his friend Brad told him, he knew there was a chance for this to be more than just sex. He cared already, he knew he was in trouble. He just was trying not to give into it. He also didn't want to give up and not see where this went. There was this pull to her he couldn't describe, it was like a magnet. He just wondered if that would be the same in person or not. If it was, he was in deep trouble.

Alana is also very happy and excited. She wants this, but at the same time, knows he has a tendency to get cold feet. It made her try to keep her feelings at bay. At the same time, she would go along with it, to see if he would follow through, she just had to meet him if so. Just there was always a nagging feeling in the back of her mind, what if even after an affair would start, he would stop it due to guilt. It bugged her, was this the right thing to do? Push someone into having an affair? Her mind went everywhere, yet she was going to show up on Friday.

"Hey babe, Are you ready for tomorrow?" Luke says.

"Yes, I have been. You are going to show up right?" Alana asks.

"I promise you, I will be there. I can't wait to meet you, I'm not backing out." Luke answers.

"Ok, neither am I. I just don't want you to regret anything or hate me in the end." Alana states.

"I am fine, we are just meeting to talk. Nothing to regret. Plus I am a big boy I can handle this." Luke replies.

"Ok, just making sure," Alana responds.

"Don't worry about it, ok? I heard the weather is going to be nice, so it will be great to walk around like you were planning." Luke comments.

"Yes I heard the same, I can't wait to show you. I know its just Christmas decorations but the whole street is lit up. It's really neat to see. For some reason, I just want to share it with you." Alana says.

"I think its great, we can get something to eat afterward?" Luke asks.

"That sounds great. I would really like that." Alana responds.

"Me to, It will take me forty-five minutes to get to you, I will text you on the way," Luke replies.

"Ok, I get out of work at five. I will just wait on the corner for you. I texted you the address." Alana states.

"Great, I got it. You going to wear something sexy?" Luke asks.

"I thought we were behaving?" Alana giggles.

"To a degree, I mean I still find you very sexy. I have to admit, I wonder if that is going to be in person the way I feel on here." Luke admits.

"I don't know, I was wondering the same. If you make me feel half of what you do on here........I am in trouble. The last eleven months have been great." Alana says.

"Yes they have been, I never thought any of this would be taking place. Or I would be feeling any of this. It caught me by surprise. I guess that is another reason why I just need to meet you. I love talking to you, sharing with you. It's crazy." Luke confesses.

"I feel the same way. I missed you a lot when you didn't come talk to me. When you were hiding from me, I felt terrible. There just wasn't anything I could do. Our situations are not the best." Alana comments.

"I am sorry I did that to you. My mind was just going everywhere and I wasn't sure. My feelings were pretty much confusing me, but I missed you just the same. I missed everything if I am honest with myself. I just am not sure where this is going." Luke admits.

"I'm not either, but I want to find out. I need to." Alana says.

"Same, I am really looking forward to tomorrow," Luke replies.

"Me too, I have to admit I am a bit nervous," Alana confesses.

"Oh really? Why?" Luke asks.

"I never have done anything like this. Plus I like you so much, I don't know it's just weird." Alana responds.

"Ok, everything will be fine, you have nothing to be nervous about." Luke answers.

"Are you nervous?" Alana asks.

"Yea, a little, but its a good nervous." Luke states.

They go on for the night to keep texting, talking about tomorrow, and flirting with each other. Both ready for anything that is to come tomorrow.