Chapter 105

Chapter 105

Before you knew it was Thursday, Alana was at work trying to forget that tonight was supposed to take place. If she was honest she was trying to forget everything that was happening at the moment. She still couldn't believe she was pregnant with Luke's child. She never thought that would happen, and here she was.

Tonight she would have to put on a big show and pretend she really wanted this, really wanted Thomas. Just in her heart, it was the total opposite. Her nerves are on high, and she knows it will take a lot for her to do this, but in the end, it is for the best.

That night she goes home and gets ready putting on a black dress, with her high heels, fixing her hair, and putting on some makeup. It reminds her even more of the Thursdays she spent with Luke. Getting all ready for him, and the butterflies that would be in her stomach. She pushes back the tears and knows she has to push through this.

She knew that Luke got over her and pushed her to the side, now it was time she forgot about him and got on with her own life. Just now she would have a piece of him with her, a piece she had to take care of and make things right for. It was the second child she did want, just not with Thomas. She just hopes she can get away with this.

Thomas beeps the horn of the car outside, and Alana gets her coat and purse and heads to it. She gets in the car, seeing that Thomas is happy. It was a good sign.

"Good evening," Thomas says handing her a single rose.

"Good evening Thomas," Alana answers taking the rose and not sure this is Thomas.

"I am so glad you wanted to do this, I want to have a really nice romantic night with you. Make up for the Valentines we missed out on." Thomas answers.

"That sounds nice," Alana says looking out her car window.

Thomas drives into town going to a fancy restaurant, with small cozy tables with white table covers, fancy dinnerware, and lited candles.

"I hope you like the restaurant," Thomas asks.

"Yes, it's very nice."Alana answers.

"I want to make up for that night, we had in the hotel room. I want to redo that night, I want to show you that I have changed. That I can give you want you want." Thomas says.

"We shall see Thomas." Alana answers.

"The hotel is down the street, can we give it a try?" Thomas asks.

Alana wants to crawl under the table and die, but she knows that is an opening for her to sleep with him, and pin this on him. Even that thought in her mind made her crazy. It was so unfair, to Thomas and even herself, just at the moment it was the only option she felt she had.

"Thomas are you sure? I know that stuff isn't really for you." Alana says.

"Yes, I am sure as long as you will have me? I want you to come back to our room, I want our marriage back, I know this one night isn't going to fix everything as we have a lot to fix, but it can maybe undo some things." Thomas states.

"Let's go slow, let's have dinner and see where it goes. I am scared to go back to that with you." Alana admits.

"I know, I promise it will be different. I want you to be yourself, no judging." Thomas comments.

"Heh, yea then you say I am a whore." Alana whispers under her breath.

Thomas hears it but stays quiet. He is trying his best at the same time, not even sure he can go through with it. He just knows that if he doesn't give her what she wants, she will go elsewhere and he didn't want that to happen again. He wanted to show and prove to her, he can give her want she needs, even better than Luke did. That Luke was no match for him, it was the only thing on his mind all evening.

He read the texts and knew how Luke did things, how he would just take her, anyway, or how. The thought drove him insane that someone had touched her like that, and that she would let them. The good girl he used to see in her was now gone.

They sit at dinner and talk about her schooling and their son. Thomas keeping his cool and doing his best to be a gentleman. Hoping to spark something, hoping to get back something they had when they were first together.

Alana tries to pay attention and be as nice as she can, just what she felt for Luke, she could never feel for Thomas. She sat there all evening wishing it was Luke, that this was just a nightmare she would wake up from. She just knew it wasn't this was her life. This is what she chose and now had to deal with.

Thomas wasn't that bad of a guy, he didn't deserve this, she just couldn't force herself to love him. She just knew she was going to have to at least try to like him again, and give this a try. Tonight would be over, once they would have sex, she would feel better at least in knowing this baby would be safe.