Chapter 109

Chapter 109

That afternoon Thomas picks Alana up for lunch just like he said he would. Thomas knows there is a lot of restaurants around where Alana works, he remembers her and Luke going to some. He feels if Luke could do it so he could. Always in his own mind trying to one-up him. That was the only thing he couldn't control, the wanting to beat him, be better than him. Make her love him, and feel about him, the way she felt about Luke. It was his mission.

"What do you feel like for lunch? There are so many places around here, we never really even tried. How about we try one today?" Thomas says.

"Sure, how about some pizza?" Alana asks.

"Ok, pizza is fine. We can do fancier if you like."Thomas says.

"Pizza is good. We have their pizza for lunch all the time at the vet. I think you will like it." Alana comments.

"Ok, then let's give it a try." Thomas answers.

Alana finds it funny that this man dressed in a full suit, is going into a Pizza joint.

"You may be overdressed." Alana laughs.

"Naw, I got this," Thomas smirks.

Alana sees a playful side to Thomas, one she never saw before. He was more relaxed with her. They take a seat at a booth, ordering a pizza and two sodas.

"So how was your day so far?" Thomas asks.

"It was good, it's not as busy today. So the doctor isn't in, it just small things today."Alana says.

"I saw that when I walked in. Judy grooms them?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, we do grooming as well. The doctor lets us offer that to our customers. One day a week is just for grooming. Then one day a week is for neutering the animals." Alana answers.

"Ahh, you guys have a nice set up there. I see you really like working there also." Thomas comments.

"Yes, I do. I love animals and I always have." Alana replies.

"I know that you were always helping the stray cats, or whatever was roaming around in our back yard." Thomas laughs.

"I never even thought you noticed." Alana answers.

"Ah, I notice more than you think," Thomas replies.

"I am seeing that," Alana responds.

They sit there and have a nice lunch, getting to know each other all over again. They were not kids anymore they were older, they were both different. After lunch Alana excuses herself to go to the ladies room, Thomas waits till she gets in there, then he follows opening the door behind her.

"Thomas, what are you doing in here?" Alana asks startled.

Thomas walks over to her and pushes her lightly up against the wall.

"I recall you want different? Exciting?" Thomas states placing his hand up her top and lightly caressing her breast.

"I do, I just didn't think you had it in you." Alana remarks.

"You don't really know what I have in me," Thomas answers grabbing her and kissing her passionately.

Thomas then turns her over, Alana's hands on the green tile cold wall, as he back is towards Thomas, who pulls down her blue scrub pants and starts rubbing her ass. He lifts her top and starts kissing her back as his hand rubs her breasts. He then unbuckles his black suit pants and starts rubbing his member up and down her ass cheeks.

Alana doesn't know what to think, but she finds it exciting. This is for sure different than the normal with Thomas. He pushes himself up against her kissing her neck as he slides fast and hard inside her in one thrust. This makes both of them give out a gasp, from the feel of it. Alana's tight core wrapped around his throbbing meat. He puts his hands on her hips and starts pushing her up and down on him. Going faster and harder with each thrust. He keeps going until he can't take it any longer and just let's go inside her, then holding onto her back as he calms himself down.

Thomas slides out and starts cleaning himself handing her some paper to clean herself off.

"Did that suit you?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, it was different for sure. Are you ok Thomas?" Alana asks.

"Very ok. I see why you wanted this, it's very exciting. You turn me on, more and more." Thomas states kissing her again.

They both then walk out of the bathroom and out of the pizzeria. Thomas holds her hand walking her back to the vet office.

"I hope you enjoyed your lunch?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, very much. I found it to be intriguing for sure." Alana answers.

"Good, I am glad. I will see you at home for dinner?" Thomas says.

"Yes for sure," Alana replies.

"I will try to come home earlier, maybe you can too?" Thomas responds.

"I will try, we are not that busy today so it should be easy. Do you want me to make some pork chops for dinner?" Alana asks.

"That would be great," Thomas responds kissing her again, before walking away to his car.

Alana walks back into the Vet, not sure what the hell just took place or who the man is that she was with. Could he change like this?

"What was up with Thomas, I saw him kiss you." Judy laughs.

"I am not sure, the whole lunch was .........different." Alana answers.

"Was it good?" Judy asks.

"Yes, he just seems like a whole new person. I am not sure where he is learning all this? Maybe he had his own affair?" Alana announces.

"Girl, are you crazy. Thomas is a stuck up ass. You mean he is that much better in sex?" Judy states.

"The sex is different, first he wants more of it. We already have done it twice....which normally would be a whole month worth if not longer. Second, he kisses, touches......and even changed up places and positions." Alana remarks.

"You haven't done it in a while, so maybe that's why its often at the moment. The rest you said you wanted, so I guess he was listening. Enjoy it while it lasts." Judy laughs.

"I guess. I am not complaining, I am just in shock." Alana comments.