Chapter 134

Chapter 134

It's now the ending of August, and Alana has been busy with work and school. Thomas has been busy himself, also watching Alana's stomach grow. He hasn't been intimate with her, because of it, keeping a slight distance. He is happy to be with her, and have this at the same time, not able to help the hurt he has inside of him.

He acts like he is busy with work when he isn't. It's just an excuse at times to set himself free. He sees she is busy with work, and school, and in a way it makes him glad. He just knows he can't do this for long, not wanting to fall back into the pattern they had before knowing that is what got them here in the first place.

Alana has noticed it and wonders what is going on. She got used to Thomas's new ways. It was fun, and the sex wasn't that bad. It wasn't like with Luke, but it was better than it used to be with Thomas. He has improved, now she just sees him falling back into the rut and feeling, here we go again.

One night, after her shower she goes into her room seeing Thomas in bed with his files on his lap working. She goes over to the bed, and to him, taking the files and placing them on the floor.

"What was that for?" Thomas asks.

"We need to talk," Alana says.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling ok?" Thomas asks.

"It's not that. Its are we falling back into the old ways?" Alana asks.

"What do you mean?" Thomas asks, knowing quite well what she is getting at.

"Its been a month since we had sex, Thomas. I mean I know it can't be all the time, but if we keep it like this it's going to fall back into what it was, and I don't want that."Alana says taking a seat on Thomas's lap.

"I know, I just been busy with work and your very pregnant I don't want to hurt you." Thomas lies.

"I am fine, and I know we are both busy with work but we said we wouldn't let that stand in our way. You do still want to try to make this work?" Alana asks.

"Yes, we have it very nice, its been a great few months." Thomas answers.

"Yes, I will agree it has been," Thomas responds.

Alana kisses down his neck, giving him tingles down his spine. He sees she is trying, and that she is coming to him with her wants again. He knows if he turns her away and goes back to what he was, it would be over this time, even if she didn't leave him. he doesn't want that. He just tries not to think about things, and tries to let go, enjoying the feeling of her warm sensuous body on his.

Alana rubs up against him, getting him hard, she feels him rise underneath her. She grinds a bit more, as her hands remove his shirt and unbutton his pants. She unleashes his hard throbbing dick, sliding it inside her, as she starts going up and down on top of him.

Thomas gives out a large moan from the feeling of entering her, it's tight and warm and drives him crazy, he places his hands on her hips and helps her move up and down, watching as she lets go on top of him, giving him a ride of his life. It makes him crazy and he pounds into her harder to her thrusts. They keep going as they both let loose. Alana falling on top of him lightly.

Both trying to catch their breath. "That wasn't so hard was it?" Alana laughs.

"No, you sure have let go and changed since we first got married." Thomas states.

"I am more in tune with my sexual side now. Is that ok?" Alana asks.

"Yes it's fine, it was hot watching you ride me like that. I have to admit its the first time, I felt in a long time that you wanted me." Thomas reveals.

Alana just looks at him. "I did want you, its why I came to you." Alana answers.

"I am thankful for that. I know in the past I wasn't too open with things and pushed you away. I am sorry for that. I know it made a big mess."Thomas offers.

"We aren't thinking about the past remember? No going back, what we did, we did. It's all about now." Alana says.

"True, True."Thomas answers.

"It's not going to be long before this baby is born. "Thomas states.

"We have a few months," Alana says, knowing thats not all true.

"Yea, it will be here before we know it. That may change the sex life a bit." Thomas admits.

"Only if we let it. Maybe a date night once a week or something? Remember when you were trying to win me back? We had a date night? Let's keep it going."Alana comments.

"You want to keep doing that?" Thomas asks with awe.

"Yes, why not?" Alana says.

Thomas thinks to himself she really is trying, maybe she has let go more than he realized.

"Just asking. I am game for it. We can pick once a week, and spend that time together. Your mother can watch the baby." Thomas answers.

"That sounds great," Alana responds laying her head on his chest.

For the first time, Thomas has a peacefulness inside of him. She really wasn't going anywhere, she was really making this a family and giving it a chance. All his hard work was paying off, all the pain and suffering, was coming to an end. It was all worth it, to have this now.