Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Luke goes home that night late, finding his wife Whitney in bed sleeping. It was what he was after, her not seeing him at all. Even after spending a lot of time at Brad's he still couldn't contain his excitement.

He gets into bed, and tries to close his eyes, just reliving that kiss over and over again in his mind. Why did this woman have such a hold over him? No matter what, he just couldn't figure it out.

Luke doesn't get much sleep at all, not able to calm himself down, Alana wasn't any better where she was, they both laid in bed, thinking about the other wanting to be with each other.

"Good Morning, I was just getting ready to go to work and I couldn't stop thinking about you," Luke says.

"Morning handsome, Same here you been on my mind all night. I don't know what you have done to me but I'm going crazy." Alana admits.

"I am glad to hear that I am not alone in this. I need to see you, I know its the weekend and we can't but early next week, I need to come there." Luke answers.

"I have no problem with that. How about Monday or Tuesday?" Alana asks.

"Monday, I will be there after work. We can go get something to eat and just hang out together." Luke states.

"Sounds good, same meeting spot. We can make that, our spot to meet every time." Alana comments.

"Anything you want works for me. I will message you later after work." Luke replies.

"Ok, have a great day. Kisses." Alana responds.

"You too, and don't remind me of that kiss, missy. I want more of those, a lot more." Luke answers.

"I plan on giving you tons," Alana says with a smile.

"Good!."

Alana finishes getting dressed and heads to work as she does every day. Filled with happiness. More happiness than she has ever had in years, if ever. It was written all over her.

"Well, Goodmorning to you. Just from your face, I know it went well. So what is Mr. Smooth like in real life?" Judy laughs.

"God, he is even better in person!! I have never felt anything like it. He held my hand when we were walking down 13th street, it felt like heaven. " Alana admits.

"Did anything fun happen? Sparks?" Judy asks.

"The sparks were there from when we hugged when we first saw each other. We both behaved very well, until the last minute when he kissed me. Omg, I never felt anything like that before, my whole being was on fire. I am not really sure how we stopped but we did so nothing else happened."Alana states.

"Does he feel the same or going to run away again?" Judy asks.

"He feels the same, we are meeting again on Monday night," Alana replies.

"Then I guess you found the hot sex you wanted. I am glad it turned out this way. Now you can finally see for yourself what it's supposed to be like. Just be careful with Thomas."Judy advises.

"When I went home, Thomas was all trying to be good. Wanting to make changes. He took me off guard. I have to admit I felt a bit guilty." Alana admits.

"There will be guilt in this girlfriend, can you handle that part? You always said about Luke feeling it and backing out, what about you?" Judy says.

"I am not backing out, but I do see where Luke is coming from. It feels weird to be around him after I just kissed another man. Just when I was with Luke I didn't care about anything else. It didn't seem to matter." Alana confesses.

"You have done more than kiss him, in those texts you sent him. You didn't seem to care then." Judy states.

"That was different, this is real. His hands were on me, his lips. Damn it, all I thought about all night was that and how I want more. I couldn't stop myself even if I try now. I want more, I want to know how everything feels with him, and the strange part was it wasn't all sex. I loved talking with him, being with him. It was magical." Alana comments.

"It was the first meeting, lets see how it goes. Let's see how the second one is. At least he is meeting you fast and not leading you on. This does come with a lot of complications. I think more than you or Luke even thought about." Judy answers.

"Beleive me, we thought about everything. I just didn't see my guilt happening this fast. I will have to get over it. I can't wait till Monday." Alana says.

"Ok, just be careful. Make sure this is what you want and you're not blinded by lust." Judy advises.

"Judy I have never done any of this or had any of this before. Not to mention how happy I am at this moment. I am not sure how this is going to turn out, but I am going to enjoy every second of it now. I wish things were different, that we would have met when we were single, that we were not hurting people. That is the part that bothers me, but this can't be all wrong. Not the way I feel." Alana comments.

"I am not sure if it's wrong or right. Sometimes people meet under the most messed up circumstances and it turns out to be meant. I am not judging any of it, I just don't want to see you hurt. I know what kind of person you are, and its a good one. Luke, I am not sure about... He makes me wonder sometimes with his back n forth. But if this is something you want to do, I will stand by you."Judy announces.

"Thank you so much. He is a good guy, it's just the situation." Alana answers.

The rest of the day Alana is happy as can be, Judy just taking note at how she is flying around the vet office like she has wings. Judy knew how happy and high she was at this moment, could come crashing down in an instant. Would Luke keep this going? Would Thomas Find out? Alana and Luke were not the only ones thinking a thosound things. Judy had the same questions and even more on her own. Hoping her friend didn't get hurt to the core by all this.