Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The next day, Alana goes to work seeing her bestie Judy working on the dogs getting them ready to be fixed.

"Hey girl how was your weekend? Any news from Loverboy?" Judy asks with a giggle.

"Haha, no. We can't talk on the weekends, we said we would talk tonight." Alana answers.

"Isn't Thomas home tonight?" Judy says.

"Yea but he will be in his office, he won't notice anything," Alana responds.

"Ok, so did you ever talk to Thomas about the things you want?" Judy comments.

"Yea, we are going away Wednesday night to a hotel in the city. A little dinner, and maybe some sex afterward." Alana replies.

"How good of him, he can just add rewards to is business card. Are you looking forward to this?"Judy asks.

"I'm not sure, maybe the dinner part, but the rest not really. He doesn't seem to want to acknowledge our sex life sucks." Alana admits.

"What man does? They want to be known for how great they are in bed, How long they can go, how wet they get you. Not that they have no clue, and you can't wait for it to be over." Judy laughs.

"I guess we will see. I just wish he would take it more seriously, that he would be more willing to try at least." Alana states.

"He wasn't raised that way. To be honest, I can't even see Thomas Sr, the type to get laid. He is too stuck up." Judy laughs harder.

"Eww, thinking about those two having sex is just gross." Alana laughs back.

"Seriously I hope you get something out of Wednesday. " Judy states.

"Me too."

Alana goes on with her day, just thinking about Luke. She thought about him all weekend if she was honest. She missed talking to him, telling him things. She couldn't wait for him to text her tonight. She would wait for him to text her, not wanting to push herself on him. Not wanting to show she was too eager either. She wasn't sure what this was if he felt the same. She wasn't even sure about what she was feeling herself. All she was sure about, was how she felt when she talked to him, and how she missed him when he wasn't around.

She heads home making dinner, all of them sitting down and eating together. Thomas asking Tommy again about his day like he did every dinner. It's a quiet and peaceful dinner.

When dinner is over, Tommy goes to finish up his homework, Thomas goes into his office, and Alana cleans up. Looking at her phone every ten minutes to see if she has gotten any messages from Luke.

Around seven pm, she finally gets one, her heart starts beating fast, and a smile is written all over her face.

"Hey, how was your weekend?" Luke asks.

"Good and yours?" Alana replies.

"It was ok, we spent some time together before she went to bed. Did you talk to Thomas?" Luke says.

"Yea I did, he thinks it's just a joke, but he did say we would go to a hotel on Wednesday, for dinner and whatever," Alana admits.

"Did you express that you want to try new things?" Luke asks.

"Yea, he said our sex life was fine and that I watch too much tv. That romance isn't real, people are busy with real life." Alana comments.

"Wow, he really knows how to put the moves on." Luke laughs. "I get what he means though, you don't have time to do that stuff all the time, but here and there it's nice. I love doing romantic things for my wife, just she is the one not really into it."Luke adds.

"I would be fine with even here an there. Flowers once in a while, a sweet text, just something nice to let me know he cares. I am not asking him to be a porn star." Alana laughs.

Luke laughs out loud. "Most men wouldn't care if you did ask that. They would want to try. They would find it hot, normally its the male that is asking for the different sex things, and the woman saying no. Maybe your husband just isn't that sexual?" Luke says.

"When we first got together we had sex often, it's just his way. I was new to things, so I never really said anything. I thought it was the way it was supposed to be. Then as the years went by, it decreased and I would overhear my friends talk, and watch tv, wondering why he never did this or asked to? I started to ask, and he would just dismiss me. I am just curious about what I am missing out on, not even all the extra stuff just the kisses, and closeness it's supposed to be like." Alana admits.

"A lot of guys don't do the kisses and tender stuff you're looking for. They do, do the other stuff though. I find the kisses and tender gentle touches make things hotter for both of you. I like seeing her get excited by just my touch." Luke answers.

"He doesn't, it's just to the point," Alana says.

"I am going to ask you something personal, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to." Luke states.

"Ok."

"Has he ever made you have an orgasm?" Luke asks bluntly.

"Truthfully, only twice in our whole marriage." Alana answers.

"Wow, that's sad, so you faked it all the other times?"Luke asks.

"Unforitnally yes." She replies.

"Have you yourself?" Luke asks.

"Here and there, I don't really do that. I think I just finally been thinking about it now and wanting to see what it was about. Before I just would think and move on from it, feeling we had other things." Alana confesses.

"Not to sound out of place, but if he can't offer you that, then the least you can do, is pleasure yourself. You will also learn where you like to touch, and want you like. It would be easier to point out to your next lover if there is one. If not at least you got to enjoy it yourself." Luke comments.

"True, I will think about it." She responds.

"Ok, it was great talking to you again, its twelve midnight and I need sleep for work tomorrow," Luke says.

"Me to, wow we sure can kill time can't we?" Alana answers.

"Yes, we can. Let me know how Wedenday turns out. He may surprise both of us." Luke remarks.

"I will for sure, I am not getting my hopes up with that." Alana laughs.

"Ok, Sweet dreams." Luke laughs back.

"You too."

Luke sits in bed just wondering, why does he care if it works or not? He should really want her to get what she wants. Yet, part of him doesn't. If there would be anyone to give her this, he wanted it to be him.

The thought that she never did anything really in bed excites him. Wanting to show her everything he knows and more. He knows he shouldn't think this way, he also knows he loves his wife, and probably wouldn't be able to do this. It was just a thought.