2

Lin Mu turned back subconsciously and met Xu Weiran's deep eyes.

    "Uncle Gang's memorial day tomorrow, I'll accompany you to see him."

    Xu Weiran didn't say anything, but Lin Mu almost forgot that tomorrow was the funeral day of the original owner's father, Lin Gang. Xu Weiran's "son-in-law" remembers even more than her "daughter"! However, there is nothing wrong with that. Ten years ago, Xu Weiran just took over the Xu Group. He was young and frivolous, and he caused dissatisfaction among some of his peers. 
There are extremists who deliberately seek revenge. He did tricks on the car Xu Weiran was sitting in, and it was only because Lin Gang desperately protected Xu Weiran that he was safe and sound.

    Maybe it was because of that life-and-death experience that Xu Weiran acted resolutely and acted like a different person, and his methods were more cold and sharp! In five years, he has made his colleagues who were dissatisfied with him obedient and pushed Xu to a new high. Now the Xu family occupies half of Huicheng's business. The name Xu Weiran also made his peers feel terrified and could only look back.

    Lin Mu regained his senses, with a really good expression on your face: "Yeah!"

It's  just entering summer, and it's a little sultry. Lin Mu and Xu Weiran both got out of the car and entered the cemetery. 

The cemetery is huge and the tombs are mostly luxurious. Those who are sleeping here are all figures from the wealthy family.

    Lin Mu put the white chrysanthemum in his hand in front of Lin Gang's tomb, and his voice was a little choked: "Dad, Wei Ran and I have come to see you."

    Lin Mu was a little sad, she thought of her father. Before wearing it, Lin Mu grew up in a single-parent family just like the original owner. His father opened a pancake shop for more than ten years, just to enable his daughter to live a better life and go to a better university. Later, when Lin Mu became a piano teacher in a university, he had his own savings and wanted to take his father to enjoy himself, but his father died of a sudden heart attack. This is the most regrettable thing in Lin Mu's life. 

Therefore, after knowing that he was wearing a book, Lin Mu didn't feel much sadness, but just went with the flow. 
The person she wanted to cherish is no longer there, so it will be the same in which world she is.

    Therefore, Lin Mu especially understands how attached the original owner was to the male lead after meeting the male lead in such a grief-stricken situation after his father's death! So much so that an originally well-behaved girl has become so rambunctious and paranoid.

    "Uncle Gang, don't worry. I will take good care of Lin Mu." Xu Weiran was wearing a straight suit today, which made him slender and handsome. In front of his savior, Xu Weiran's face softened a little more than usual.

    An excellent female supporting role will not miss any opportunity that can be used for it. No, Lin Mu held Xu Weiran's hand affectionately and leaned on Xu Weiran's shoulder sweetly, with a voice that could make a person tired:

"Dad, you don't have to worry, we two must live a good life. I will give you a big fat in the future. Grandson."

    Xu Weiran frowned slightly as he looked at Lin Mu's head. However, I don't know if it was because he was in front of Lin Gang's tomb, and he didn't break free or deny it.

    Lin Mu thought to himself: The male protagonist is worthy of being a male protagonist, and the pattern is great. In front of people you don't like, you can still maintain a gentleman's demeanor. 
But what Lin Mu wanted was his rude treatment, preferably a divorce.

    Today is another day without a divorce. Is it really only through the heroine's empathy and empathy that he can make Xu Weiran disgust him completely! It's really hard to go through the story!

    ......

    After staying at home for a few days, I finally received the script and the notice of joining the group. The shooting cycle is three months, and I will go to Huada in Pancheng to shoot.

    Thinking that he would not be able to do it for three months soon, Lin Mu seized the opportunity and prepared to do it the night he entered the group.

    That night, Lin Mu cooked for the first time ever. But apart from the scrambled eggs with tomatoes, the others were made by Sister An who couldn't see them.

    Sitting at the dining table, she turned to look at the quartz clock behind her. The hour hand has already pointed to twelve o'clock, but Xu Weiran has not come back.

    "Madam, it's so late, why don't you rest first. Mr. should not be back so soon." Sister An saw Lin Mu's feelings for Xu Weiran. But falling flowers are intentional and flowing water is ruthless.
 She also felt sorry for the little girl.

    Lin Mu also thought so, after all, after the age of twenty-five, staying up late will easily cause acne and accelerate the aging of the skin. Who doesn't want to be beautiful. And I have to get up early tomorrow to catch a flight, and I don't know if I will get dark circles if I go to bed too late. However, there was no dissatisfaction on her face.

    "Weiran is busy! I can understand. Sister An, go to bed, don't wait with me." Jie Yuhua properly.

    As soon as he finished speaking, the villa door was opened in the next second. The person who advanced the villa was Xu Weiran's secretary, Chen Hao. After he opened the door for Xu Weiran, he noticed Lin Mu. He nodded lightly to Lin Mu, a little surprised.
 Because he had never seen Lin Mu at this time.

    "You can arrange the rest for me." Xu Weiran's voice was a little hoarse after a night of entertainment.

    "Okay, President."

    After Secretary Chen left, Xu Weiran noticed that it was twelve o'clock and Lin Mu was still awake. Approaching the table, I saw a table of dishes. I thought to myself, Lin Mu didn't know what to do.

    He pulled the tie on his suit and looked at Lin Mu with cold eyes, a bit tired in his voice. "Is something wrong?"

    Lin Mu curled his lips coquettishly and said, "Why did you come back! I've been waiting for you all night! I'm going to join the group tomorrow, and I want to cook a surprise for you. Now, you are back."

    Join the group? That's great! I can't see this noisy woman for several months, and I finally have a peaceful day.

    Xu Weiran thought it was beautiful, but unexpectedly, the woman who was still sitting suddenly got up, walked to Xu Weiran, and sniffed on him.

    "Did you drink a lot? It smells like a lot of alcohol. Huh? Why is there a woman's perfume. Did you drink with other women? Did you betray me!"

    Xu Weiran, who was already tired He was a little irritable. Lin Mu was chattering a lot. He couldn't listen anymore. He stretched out his hand and pushed Lin Mu away. He turned upstairs without hesitation.

    Lin Mu was pushed away unexpectedly, and his back inevitably hit the sharp corner of the dining table. It was so painful that Lin Mu's tears were about to fall.

    His eyes shot fiercely at Xu Weiran who was going upstairs.

    dog man! It won't kill you!

    But Lin Mu didn't think that he did it first.

    Sister An, who was standing behind Lin Mu, saw Lin Mu clutching her waist and asked worriedly, "Madam, what's wrong with your waist?"

    Xu Weiran, who was upstairs, suddenly stopped and looked downstairs. . I saw the slender but exquisite woman staring at him fiercely.

    Sister An's voice caused Xu Weiran to turn around suddenly, and Lin Mu's fierce eyes met Xu Weiran before she could take it back.

    The two were stunned at the same time.