66

As the silence became longer, Lin Mu began to feel uneasy.

    She raised her head and bumped into Xu Weiran's dark and deep eyes unexpectedly.

    "It's just an advertisement, what are you afraid of?" He originally shot it in a high-profile way to surprise Lin Mu.

    Of course, it would be better if they could take the opportunity to reveal their relationship. After all, his little wife is so good-looking, there must be many people coveting it. It is not public, he is really worried.

    However, when he heard Lin Mu say that he wanted to delete the second half of the advertisement, he was not as open-minded as he had imagined, and he was still very concerned. Is his careful preparation so dispensable to her?

    Is the career important, or is he important?

    "Or, am I so shameless?" A complicated look appeared in his eyes, and his voice was like ice floes floating on the water after the glacier melted, freezing into his bone marrow.

    She hadn't seen Xu Weiran like this for a long time. It seemed that they had returned to the past because of her words, back to the time when he would not respond no matter how much she pleases, like a passerby who had nothing to do with them passing by.

    "No, I just..." Lin Mu wanted to explain to Xu Weiran that she didn't think so. However, she couldn't speak.

    "Then... don't delete it?" Lin Mu said cautiously, looking at Xu Weiran's wink.

    Xu Weiran didn't dissipate as anger as Lin Mu imagined, but instead ripped off Lin Mu's hand in disappointment.

    "Then... let's make it public, okay?" Lin Mu clenched the sleeves of Xu Weiran's clothes tightly, and his heart was up and down.

    Xu Weiran broke Lin Mu's hand away for a while, and a faint light flashed in his eyes, and then he took Lin Mu's hand away decisively.

    "Aren't you afraid of the outside world's opinion? Don't you want to rely on your own efforts?"

    "I... but it will affect you." He closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair, his voice was cold and without any emotion. The surface was cold, but Xu Weiran began to secretly rejoice in his heart.

    Lin Mu stared at his empty palms, and his fingertips seemed to still have the touch of cotton wool on the high-quality fabric of the clothes.

    "Then I'm not afraid now, okay?" She looked at Xu Weiran seriously, her tone soft and coaxing.

    Although Xu Weiran closed his eyes, he could still feel Lin Mu's too hot gaze.

    However, his wife finally coaxed him once, and he would not let this opportunity go easily. He wants to have a righteous husband in order to secure his position as the head of his family.

    "Really?" Xu Weiran slightly evoked a sneer, and his tone was clearly audible self-mockery.

    Lin Mu felt a little distressed: "Don't be like this!"

    She tentatively grabbed Xu Weiran's arm. Seeing that he didn't reject him, she dared to shake: "Look at me, okay? Don't be angry, okay?"

    Listen Lin Mu's soft voice was flattering, and Xu Weiran's heart was soft.

    He pretended not to care: "When will it be made public?"

    Although he wanted to be ruthless, he really couldn't bear to see the person he loved so humble and humiliating. Even if the person she is facing is himself, it will not work.