20

Lin Mu reacted quickly. When she saw Xu Weiran's tendency to turn her head, her entire upper body flashed back.

    It was only half a second to turn his head, leaving only a faint scent of hair for Xu Weiran.

    Seeing Lin Mu's defensive look, Xu Weiran suddenly felt a little lost, but he had no way of knowing where it came from.

    Xu Weiran said thoughtfully, "Don't you like it?"

    Lin Mu thought, if Xu Weiran didn't use a 'look, I'm fine with you', she would be more moved.

    Although she deserves such precious jewelry, she is also a fine artisan anyway! Isn't it good to do it! She just follows the plot!

    Besides, Xu Weiran is an adult, he must have his own ideas about what to do. How could she destroy it at will?

    After Lin Mu thought about it clearly, she put on a pose that if she failed to take a picture of the necklace, she would be dizzy the next second: "I like it! You must take it for me!"

    "... "

    Xu Weiran put down the card, and he directly added to 300 million. At the same time, he does not think that Yan Yan will continue to follow the price.

    People who don't understand strictness may think that he is smiling at Pomeranian, but after dealing with him for so many years, he knows his temperament very well.

    Strict is just because the piece of land that he liked in Yanggang Village in the east of the city was photographed first, and he felt uncomfortable and wanted to breathe out.

    But he and Strict are cooperating, and Strict doesn't dare to go too far. Originally, the necklace that could be photographed with 80 million yuan was bought for 300 million yuan. Yan Yan must be very happy in his heart.

    "300 million for the first time."

    "300 million for the second time."

    "300 million for the third time."

    "Deal."

    "Congratulations on shooting 'True Love for a Lifetime' on the 18th." As soon as he finished speaking, he sternly applauded and congratulated first, without the slightest bit of dissatisfaction on his face. People who don't know the inside story still think that strictness is forcing a smile! With strict leadership, followed by applause one after another.

    Xu Weiran looked at Lin Mu for the first time, and the joy on her face was almost overflowing. Perhaps because of Lin Mu's infection, Xu Weiran's lips lifted, and tenderness remained in his eyes.

    "Congratulations! President Xu!" As soon as they left the auction, Lin Mu and Xu Weiran met Strict head-to-head. He seemed to be waiting for them here.

    Seeing that Xu Weiran didn't speak, he was not angry. He set his eyes on Lin Mu.

    "Mr. Xu is so kind to Mrs. Xu!"

    He sternly put his arms around the shoulder of the female companion beside him, and kissed her face strongly.

    "I couldn't take that necklace, and my girlfriend refused to pay attention to me!" There was still a bit of grievance in his tone.

    The girl in Stern's arms, Lin Mu had seen at the party before. But from the point of view of the conversation, she should be a very good girl, no matter how you look at it, she will not be as stingy as sternly said.

    "Mr. Yan is not a loss." Xu Weiran, who has always been less talkative, pointed out mercilessly.

    Strictly smiled and shrugged, everyone understood, the two of them were tacit.