59

Xu Weiran came out of the bathroom and wiped his wet hair with a towel. There was no sign of Lin Mu on the large double bed, so I didn't find it strange.

    Just like when he went back to the study when he was working, the two of them would usually be busy with their own affairs, and they didn't necessarily have to be in the bedroom.

    He picked up his phone and opened Weibo. He browses Lin Mu's Weibo almost every day, and she recently posted pictures of cooking.

    Lin Mu suddenly learned to cook. He had some arrogant guesses whether it was because of him. This is not his random speculation, but there is a basis to speak of.

    Every time he came back, Lin Mu sat quietly and well-behaved at the dining table waiting for him to come back.

    Although she said that she was too bored at home and wanted to find something to do.

    However, the moment she saw him enter the door, there was a bright light in her beautiful eyes, maybe even she didn't know it.

    It feels good to have someone waiting for them to get off work and someone waiting for them to eat. He has been waiting for the warmth of his home for more than 20 years, but it is late. More importantly, it was given to him by someone he liked, and he cherished it even more.

    He avoided some evening entertainment as much as possible, and left work on time every day in order to eat Lin Mu's own cooking. Several times, when he inadvertently noticed the Band-Aid on Lin Mu's hand, he felt a little distressed.

    Next time he must talk to her well and tell her not to work so hard. How can the people he put on the top of his heart be affected.

    What he could feel, Lin Mu became more and more open in front of him. In the past, she cared a lot about herself, or cared too much, more like... acting. Of course, it's also possible that he didn't know her before.

    But he was sure that he liked her now more, liked her very much. Even though she was angry, she still wanted to act as if nothing had happened, but she didn't know that the small expression on her face had already betrayed her. Her duplicity is so cute.

    Sometimes, he would secretly secretly rejoice in his heart that only he knew about Lin Mu's side.

    He had never met anyone he liked in his life, and Lin Mu was the first and the last. He would never let go no matter what.

    Just thinking about it, time has passed.

    When the clock pointed to twelve and the place beside him was still empty, Xu Weiran decided to find Lin Mu.

    He found no one in her original room, so he walked down the stairs.

    The one who missed people all night and was watching TV shows in the living room, but her expression was a little melancholy.

    "What are you watching?" Xu Weiran sat down beside Lin Mu and watched the heroine roaring hoarsely on the TV. He didn't quite understand how Lin Mu could watch such a boring thing for so long.

    She didn't know if she was too devoted or thought too focused, but she didn't realize Xu Weiran's existence until Xu Weiran talked to herself.

    "It's nothing." Lin Mu was a little upset, thinking of the love-hate entanglement between the male lead and his first love in the TV show that was being shown, but it was a bit like himself and Xu Wei, and then carefully probed: "You know what? In this drama , the male protagonist married her first love."

    "However, one of them is engaged in the financial industry, and the other is engaged in literary and artistic creation. After they got married, they felt more and more that they had no common language, and their relationship gradually faded. Later, they divorced. A relationship that has been with us for many years, it just goes away when you say it."

    "Don't you think it's a pity?"

    "It's nothing but a pity." Xu Weiran was very calm, and his tone was indifferent. He felt that Lin Mu's question was strange.

    Except for the TV series that Lin Mu had made before, he had never watched anything else.

    In his opinion, most of the stories in the TV series are fictional, but for some reason it can make so many people fascinated by the emotions of the protagonists.

    Xu Weiran expressed his opinion rationally: "Without a common language, feelings fade, and separation is normal. Also, what is written on TV is too unbelievable."

    "However, even if the relationship fades away, after being together for so many years, it's okay to treat each other like a guest in the future! Divorce is cheap for other people!" Lin Mu stared at Xu Weiran faintly, and his heart was filled with panic.

    It turned out that he thought so! Now he still likes himself, and when he has no feelings in the future, is he going to divorce himself!

    "This is someone else's choice, and we should respect it."

    This man is really rational... She didn't even know what to say!

    "Oh." Lin Mu turned off the TV in disappointment and got up to go back to the room to calm down.

    Seeing Lin Mu gnashing his teeth, Xu Weiran just wanted to sigh: Women's thoughts, men don't even think about it. He just analyzed it intuitively, and she was unhappy again...!

    Suddenly, he had a flash of inspiration, and some kind of guess formed in his mind.

    The financial industry, literary and artistic creation... How could he feel similar to his and Lin Mu's situation!

    However, he didn't feel that he didn't have a common language with her! The way they get along is so good. Moreover, he will not divorce her.

    The more you care, the more easily your mood will be controlled by your emotions, and the easier it will be to worry about gains and losses. Is it because of her own reasons that she is emotionally unstable?

    In an instant, Xu Weiran made a decision.

    "You reminded me." Xu Weiran grabbed Lin Mu's slender wrist and stopped her from leaving.

    Xu Weiran looked at Lin Mu and said sternly, "I've thought about it, it's time to make some changes in our relationship."

    Lin Mu turned to look at Xu Weiran.

    What does he mean? What is it, she reminded him? What is it, make a change?

    Recalling the topic we talked about just now, her heart suddenly sank.

    He doesn't want to divorce himself!

    Since Lin Mu discovered his feelings for Xu Weiran, he has been worried because of his image in the novel. There is also a rival in love beside him who has been eyeing his husband, and it is inevitable that his sensitive mind will give birth to such an idea.

    Her heart was in chaos, and she couldn't notice the emotion in Xu Weiran's eyes.

    In the past, divorce was the word she wanted to hear the most, but now that she really had to face it, she didn't want to hear it much.

    Lin Mu felt that his eyes were astringent and a little uncomfortable. How could she want to cry a little!

    She fought back the tears that were about to burst into her eyes and pretended to be relaxed: "What?"

    Because she was alone, Lin Mu didn't turn on all the lights in the living room. The soft warm yellow light perfectly covered Lin Muhong's red eyes. No one knew that she was beating her heart at this moment.

    Xu Weiran suddenly grabbed Lin Mu's wrist and pulled her into his arms, his voice low and hoarse: "Let's have a baby."

    Lin Mu was stunned for a while, and she raised her head from Xu Weiran's arms. Without her forcible forbearance, the tears in her eyes were hard to shed.

    "What did you say?"