25

Looking at #1 "Heart Rune Rhythm" on Weibo, the box office broke 1.5 billion#, the second #time scene#, and the third #LINMUYanzhi#, Lin Mu still feels like he is doing like a dream.

    Why is it on fire?

    "Mumu, hurry up! Don't watch it, it's time for the crew. It's not too late for you to go back in the evening."

    Today was supposed to be a good day to celebrate, because...she's about to finish! However, this last scene is actually with Feifei again. Alas, the head hurts!

    In this scene, the male protagonist Ying Tianli and his senior sister Yue Ling work together to subdue the demon. The flowers fell silently, Yao Yao fell in front of the pear tree that she loved the most in her life, and let the pear blossoms scattered in the sky fall on her gradually cold body, waiting for the end of her short decades of life.

    As the exclusive color of Yaoyao, cinnabar color, against the background of Lin Mu's already charming face, really made the image of a demon girl stand up. And Feifei was wearing a snow-white long skirt with a pair of fronts, and with that cold energy, her fairy spirit was fluttering.

    The strong contrast between one red and one white indicates the difference in the positions of the two.

    Lin Mu looked at Feifei who was standing opposite her, she had an illusion, it seemed that Feifei's disdain for her was even more serious. This illusion seems to have appeared since the day I met in the hotel elevator.

    "Lin Mu, do you understand?" The director suddenly said, awakening Lin Mu who was thinking.

    Lin Mu apologised a little: "I'm sorry director, can you say it again?" The

    director was annoyed at Lin Mu. He just said it with impassioned and full of emotion, but Lin Mu lost his mind and he had to repeat it again.

    The director knows that the recently released "Rhythm of the Heart" is very popular. After all, there are senior directors and big movie stars. He also watched it with the mentality of learning, and Lin Mu's performance in it was really good, and his edge almost overshadowed the heroine.

    "Don't think that if there is a lot of heat recently, you don't have to be active at work." The

    director suddenly said something, which made Lin Mu feel a little aggrieved.

    What a shame, she never thought of that at all. A female supporting actress who should have been smeared in the original book suddenly became popular, and she was also very uneasy!

    But Lin Mu didn't even have time to complain, so he had to start working.

    Fortunately, this scene is mainly a duel of internal strength, and she does not need to engage in close combat with Feifei.

    The three of them were all hanging in the air with Weiya, and they performed luck and tricks on the green cloth they had set up.

    No matter how you think about it, it should be a very funny scene, but in the whole serious atmosphere, all the actors can't help but devote themselves to it.

    ...

    Yaoyao gradually fell behind.

    Lin Mu bit the blood bag that had been in her mouth and let the blood stay from the corner of her mouth.

    In the end, Yao Yao, whose internal strength was about to be exhausted, was overwhelmed by the combined attack of the two of them, and the Tianzhu sword swept across the sky with a beam of light, passing through Yao Yao's body.