73

Xu Weiran held Lin Mu's waist with one hand, and pulled down her hand that was blocking his eyes with the other, tightly clasping it in the palm of his hand.

    Xu Weiran smiled ambiguous, completely ignoring the episode just now, and continued the unfinished words: "You have misunderstood me so many times, and I don't do anything, it seems that I will live up to your wishes."

    Lin Mu: She is running now ,is there time?

    The answer is, it's too late!

    Lin Muxiang got up, but was imprisoned by Xu Weiran and could not break free.

    Compared to Lin Mu's panic, Xu Weiran seemed much calmer. He lifted Lin Mu's chin with one hand, and then leaned over to kiss the lips that made him anxious and restless just looking at it.

    The lingering water vapor blurred Xu Weiran's face, and the refreshing mint scent lingered on the tip of Lin Mu's nose. She was obviously not drinking, but at this moment she was a little drunk.

    Xu Weiran lingered on Lin Mu's lips, but he was unwilling to just try to stop it. He hugged Lin Mu even tighter, and pushed open Lin Mu's teeth with ease, absorbing the sweetness in it.

    Lin Mu, who was somewhat resistant at first, gradually lost herself in Xu Weiran's gentleness. He could only lean powerlessly in his arms and let him ask for it.

    In the hot spring, the skin of the two people was close to each other, feeling each other's temperature, and the cold wind whistled, but it was just silent to them. Because they can only hear each other's rapid heartbeat.

    "Ah!"

    Lin Mu exclaimed and quickly wrapped his hands around Xu Weiran's neck. She didn't expect that he would suddenly hug her and get up.

    The moment the water on his body was exposed to the freezing cold, Lin Mu was so shivering that he couldn't help shrinking his body in Xu Weiran's arms.

    Xu Weiran walked quickly into the room and put Lin Mu on the bed. The extreme cold and heat made Lin Mu feel itchy nose.

    Xu Weiran pressed the switch on the bedside and closed the curtains. Then leaned over, ready to kiss her.

    Lin Mu avoided his lips, a little worried: "The bed is all wet! How will you sleep then?"

    "Just ask someone to change it." Xu Weiran bullied him again.

    Lin Mu stretched out his hand to cover Xu Weiran's mouth, just to prevent him from kissing himself: "Then, others will definitely find it strange! Maybe..."

    "No one dares to talk nonsense. If you are really afraid, It can be said that the water has been sprinkled." Xu Weiran reassured.

    "But..." Lin Mu's remaining words were all drowned between his lips because of Xu Weiran's kiss.

    Xu Weiran is sometimes gentle, like a thousand-mile frozen snow-capped mountain that melts in one day, flowing to the mountains and rivers, nourishing all things on the earth; sometimes strong, like the overlord of the world, attacking cities and lands, leaving his mark wherever he goes.

    The beauty between Lin Mu's lips made Xu Weiran feel that she was not only honey, a fairy, but also a delicate flower growing on a cliff.

    Although the road ahead is dangerous, he is willing to risk the danger, climbing and picking, moving into the exclusive garden built for her, only for him to enjoy.

    Lin Mu's eyes were blurred, her breathing was disordered, and the wet water droplets on her body collided with the warmth of the room, making her cold and hot.