46

Before the first ray of sunlight came in through the curtains in the morning, a cheerful phone ringing woke Lin Mu first.

    "Hello." Lin Mu looked to his right with half-open sleepy eyes, and the bed sheet, which had already lost its temperature, told Lin Mu that Xu Weiran had already woken up.

    "It's me."

    Lin Mu answered without even looking at the caller ID, so she was still startled when she heard Sister Wei's voice on the other end of the phone.

    "Sister Wei? What are you looking for from me?" Sister Wei usually rarely calls herself unless... she has a new job.

    "Do you have any deep friendship with Shijing?" Sister Wei chuckled and spoke unintentionally.

    "Huh?" Lin Mu was a little confused. Recently, I have indeed come a little closer to the times, but how did Sister Wei know.

    "Shi Jing is preparing a new play, and recommended you to play the heroine in his new play with Director Fei Dongming." Sister Wei couldn't mention how happy she was, she finally raised her eyebrows after taking Lin Mu for so long.

    "Huh?" Lin Mu doesn't understand anymore. How could Shijing recommend him? He didn't hear a word of what she said last time! He recommended himself to play the female lead, and she was very grateful, but it was really easy to misunderstand.

    No, Sister Wei misunderstood.

    "Me and Shijing are just ordinary friends, nothing else. Maybe he thinks I'm good at acting?"

    "I don't care what you are, as long as you can play the female lead." "If you have

    free time tomorrow. , come to the company to see the script of the new play." Sister Wei always speaks concisely and picks the important ones.

    Lin Mu whispered, "I didn't seem to say that I would accept it!" I always felt that if I accepted this drama, there might be some bloodshed.

    "You don't understand the truth of striking while the iron is hot!"

    "Mumu, I won't hurt you." Seeing that Lin Mu was not very interested, Sister Wei followed suit.

    "Working with Shijing and acting as the female lead at the same time, this is always a piece of fat. Or are you like a green leaf all your life?"

    "Okay, I'll take over! I'll take over from the head office!" Rubbing his temples, he felt a little helpless.

    "Okay, then come to the company tomorrow." Sister Wei is very satisfied.

    Going to the company? Lin Mu didn't even think about it, and the words of refusal came to his lips.

    "Tomorrow...probably not..."

    "Why?"

    "Because... I have a sprained foot and can't walk now." In the past, wasn't the sting of the foot a ready-made one?

    "Is it serious?" Sister Wei was also a little worried, because she was afraid that her ankle would delay Lin Mu's work.

    Lin Mu stretched his right foot out of the quilt and looked at the still red and swollen ankle: "It's not serious, it should be

    fine in a week or two!" "It will take a week or two to heal, isn't that serious?"

    "Why are you so careless! Fortunately, I haven't had any work going out for the past two weeks, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do!"