51

"I..." The couple said in unison.

    Xu Weiran motioned to Lin Mu to speak first.

    Lin Mu hesitated and said, "I think...you're right, husbands and wives shouldn't sleep separately."

    "And now in winter, I'm afraid of cold...I think your room seems to be warmer. "..."

    After she finished speaking, she felt her whole face was hot. She wanted to slap herself, what a bad reason! She should move back without saying a word, that's how powerful!

    Xu Weiran was stunned for a moment, and then expressed his agreement with a serious attitude: "I think so too."

    It's just that the smile in the corner of his eyes has already betrayed him.

    Xu Weiran seemed to see Lin Mu's embarrassment, he accurately grabbed her slender hand and led Lin Mu back to his bedroom.

    Lin Mu was lying on her side, and when she was drowsy, one hand passed through her waist and hugged her. A body that was warm and smelled of mint was close to her back, and the breath sprayed on the back of her neck, making it a little itchy.

    Lin Mu couldn't help grasping the quilt in his hand, his body was a little stiff.

    "You..." The heartbeat skipped a beat uncontrollably.

    "Aren't you afraid of the cold? Is it still cold, eh?"

    "No, it's not cold anymore." Lin Mu replied in a low voice, her face burning. Fortunately, at night, it was so dark that I couldn't see her strangeness at all.

    She shouldn't be talking nonsense!

    Thinking so, Lin Mu still felt sweet, and an unspeakable pleasure filled her chest.

    She found that her love for Xu Weiran seemed to deepen a little, and it was no longer just superficial.

    "Sleep!" A

    low and magnetic voice came from behind, with an inexplicable power to soothe people's hearts. Lin Mu also gradually became sleepy.

    ......

    The hot search thing is still heard by a colleague in the legal department when Chen Hao was eating at noon the next day.

    Chen Hao felt a bit of a headache, and he hated looking at his colleagues in the public relations department.

    "Why didn't you say such a big thing earlier!"

    Xiao Liu from the PR department blinked innocently: "I wanted to report it, but this hot search was later removed. I just wanted to... It should be all right!"

    "Whether there is anything wrong, it is up to the president to decide!"

    Xu Weiran looked at the candidly photographed photos seriously. Obviously, he just helped Liang Zihan, but he was magnified by those who had a heart. From this capture angle, it looks like he is holding Liang Zihan himself.

    Recalling Lin Mu's emotional state last night, Xu Weiran suddenly had a clue about Lin Mu's unhappiness.

    Is she mad about it? If so, he thinks he needs to explain it to her.

    Also, does this also reflect that Lin Mu is actually very concerned about himself, but he is just ashamed to say it.

    Xu Weiran, who thought he had seen through Lin Mu, was in a good mood, and it was rare that he did not pursue the public relations department for refusing to report.