3

Xu Weiran didn't understand how Lin Mu, who had always been infatuated with him, looked at him like this. Lin Mu was thinking about how to salvage this situation without making Xu Weiran misunderstood.

    Lin Mu's head was spinning at a high speed, then his eyes were flushed, and he shouted at Xu Weiran in a savage tone: "It's all your fault! I hit the corner of the table! It hurts!" In order to add some drama, Lin Mu also stomped the floor.

    Xu Weiran frowned, doubting that he must have read it wrong just now, or that Lin Mu was not wrong, and it was still so annoying.

    It wasn't until Xu Weiran's figure disappeared from sight that Lin Mu took a deep breath and slowly let go.

    "Madam, is your waist alright!" The

    situation was urgent just now, and I didn't have time to think about whether it hurts or not. Now that I am relaxed, I was reminded by Sister An. Lin Mu was aggrieved: "It hurts!"

    ...

    "Mumu, you have too much luggage! We only went to shoot for three months, how can it feel like we are going to live for a few years. Besides Now, there's nothing you can't buy. Why did you bring everything?"

    Yu Nan, who had just entered the dormitory arranged by the crew and planned to pack up for Lin Mu, was shocked when he opened the suitcase. Toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, slippers, tissue paper, and snacks all took up one suitcase. They're all things that are sold in supermarkets.

    "Oh! It's my first time to go to a foreign city to film, so I don't have any experience! I won't be able to do it next time." Lin Mu took out a bag of potato chips from the suitcase and ate it.

    The scenes she took were always filmed in Huicheng, and she went home directly after finishing work. It was the first time I went to another city to film, so I thought about preparing more to be prepared.

    "Hey, don't eat too much. You have to stay in shape during the filming."

    "I know, don't worry about it." Lin Mu clapped the potato chips on his hand and took out his phone from his bag. It was just half past nine, Xu Weiran should have just finished the meeting and is sitting in the office now. She was going to make a phone call to annoy him.

    On the top floor of the Xu Group, in the president's office.

    Xu Weiran was flipping through the letter of intent for cooperation between Xu's and Fanxing Entertainment, when the phone on the side suddenly vibrated. Xu Weiran glanced sideways at the caller ID, then put down the pen and picked up the phone to answer.

    "Is something wrong?" His voice was light and calm.

    While admiring his newly made nails, Lin Mu replied in a greasy and crooked tone: "I called you just to tell you that I'm in Pancheng."

    Yu Nan looked at Lin Mu's pretentious look and got goosebumps Woke up.

    "Finished? I'll..."

    "It's not finished yet!" Before Xu Weiran could finish saying the word "hang up", Lin Mu interrupted him directly.

    "I'm going to stay in Pancheng for three months. Will you miss me in these three months? Also, will you come to see me! I miss you so much!" Lin Mu couldn't take it anymore and shuddered.

    Xu Weiran on the other side was silent, and then Lin Mugang heard the word "hang up", and the only sound that came to his ears was the "beep beep beep" that the phone was hung up.