38

The phone vibrated constantly, waking up Lin Mu who was sleeping. Lin Mu stretched and wiped his sleepy eyes before taking the phone from the bedside table.

    The hypocrite's birthday is three days away.

    The reminder of the memo on the mobile phone made Lin Mu realize that he had to prepare a gift for Xu Weiran again.

    She remembered that she bought Xu Weiran a tie last year, a belt the year before, and a suit the first year. But she seems to have never seen Xu Weiran use it. Although she said that she didn't have much sincerity in it, she also spent Xu Weiran's money.

    What should she give her this year? Give him a watch

    . Today is the seventh day of Lin Mu's allergy, and also the day of liberation, because...the allergy is finally cured. Immediately, she can live a life of eating and drinking.

    During this time, she ate too lightly every day, and she lost several kilograms. Originally she was thin, but now she is almost as thin as a toothpick.

    Therefore, on the first day of not having to avoid food, Lin Mu asked Sister An to buy a lot of vegetables.

    "Can you eat so much?" Xu Weiran looked at the ten dishes on the table and questioned his soul.

    "I'm going to make up for what I didn't eat before!" Lin Mu took a bite of beef and a bite of fish and stuffed it into his mouth.

    Xu Weiran's expression can be said to be indescribable.

    "Waste." Xu Weiran said mercilessly.

    With delicious food in front of her eyes, Lin Mucai didn't care what Xu Weiran said! She continued to work hard.

    Xu Weiran has also noticed Lin Mu's changes since then. She no longer pestered him, nor did she confess to him every day as before. But he liked her more like this.

    I like the daily bickering with her. She likes to be puffed up like a puffer fish when she is angry; she likes to blush and pretend to be calm when she is shy.

    He thought he liked her.

    From the beginning, I am not used to her not being by my side; I want to see her when she is not there; and then I feel depressed and angry because of the approach of other men.

    Even if he had no experience in relationships, he knew that he cared about Lin Mu very much. Especially as time passed, his concern for Lin Mu continued to deepen.

    If this is not a liking, what is this emotion?

    In fact, maybe he started liking Lin Mu earlier than he thought. It's just that Lin Mu never left him, so he never paid attention.

    Lin Mu's change was also expected by Xu Weiran. She didn't like him as much as she seemed. Before, he thought it would be fine as long as Lin Mu didn't leave him, but now he wants to be a little more greedy, he wants Lin Mu to love him and can't leave him.

    Xu Weiran's tender eyes gradually firmed.

    " Hiccup

    !" This was Lin Mu's tenth hiccup in thirty minutes.

    "Mumu, how much did you eat at noon! Look at this round little belly, you will have to take pictures later."

    "You can't eat revenge because of allergies!" Looking at Lin Mu's belly, Yun Nan felt a little headache.

    Today, Lin Mu was invited to participate in the opening ribbon-cutting event of the offline brick-and-mortar store of Green Orange. Yun Nan specially chose a slim dress for Lin Mu, but he didn't expect Lin Mu to endure it today.