35

Xu Weiran is not Liu Xiahui, so it is difficult to sit still. But seeing Lin Mu sobbing softly, he was full of heartache. All the romantic affairs were left behind by him.

    He called Chen Hao immediately and wanted him to contact a better hospital.

    What a coincidence, this secretary, who may be called by the boss at any time, is now taking a shower in the bathroom! After two consecutive calls, Chen Hao was not connected.

    Xu Weiran had no choice but to use a map to check the address of the nearest hospital and drive there by himself.

    Even in the middle of the night, many people come to the hospital to see the emergency department. The hospital was crowded with people, and Xu Weiran didn't dare to arbitrarily place the weak Lin Mu on the hospital bench. He could only hold the filled out medical record book in one hand, and hold the shaky Lin Mu in the other to queue up for registration.

    "Stop moving." Xu Weiran lowered his head and whispered in Lin Mu's ear when the fifth person looked at Lin Mu who was moving with strange eyes.

    "It's so itchy! When will it get better?" Lin Mu squeamishly complained, leaning against Xu Weiran's chest.

    "Right now." Xu Weiran glanced at his position in the team and reassured him.

    "What time is it now?" Lin Mu felt that his whole body was crawled by swarms of ants, and it was really itchy.

    "You count 100 numbers, and you'll be fine when you're done." Xu Weiran replied extremely patiently. Unfortunately, Lin Mu, who was not sober, could not see how gentle Xu Weiran was at this moment. The coldness in his eyes had long since faded, replaced by infinite tenderness.

    Lin Mu really listened to what Xu Weiran said and began to count. Because of physical discomfort, Lin Mu's whole person seemed impetuous. He counted 100 numbers in a hurry, and then looked up at Xu Weiran with distrust in his eyes.

    "I've finished counting, why isn't it okay?"

    "Okay, just count again." Xu Weiran coaxed Lin Mu.

    Lin Muxin was convinced and began to count again.

    After the second round was over, it was finally their turn. Xu Weiran comforted Lin Mu in a soft voice, while urging the nurse to sign up quickly.

    Wu Yu came out of the emergency room with his hands on his stomach, his lips abnormally pale. He couldn't ignore the excruciating pain in his stomach.

    Shijing is really a crow's mouth, why do you want to curse him for gastroenteritis. That's good, he really got gastroenteritis.

    "Okay, be obedient." The man's gentle words entered Wu Yu's ears, and he curiously looked in the direction of the source of the sound. I don't know if I don't see it, I'm startled when I see it.

    Isn't this Xu Weiran? The person in his arms...why look so familiar? Hey, the gray sweater and light blue jeans... Isn't that Lin Mu? This is what he saw her wearing today.     Wu Yu thought that he must be delirious, how could Lin Mu be with Xu Weiran. He rubbed his eyes vigorously with both hands, and it happened that a group of medical staff was pushing the blood-covered patient past. After they left, Xu Weiran and Lin Mu were no longer there.     "I just said I read it wrong!"     Xu Weiran took Lin Mu into the emergency room.     "Where is the patient uncomfortable?" The doctor began to record in the medical record book with a pen.     "She has red marks all over her body, and it's still itchy." Xu Weiran talked about Lin Mu's condition very seriously.     The doctor took a flashlight and shone on the affected area on Lin Mu's neck and hands, and then continued to lower his head to record.     "Hives. When did it start appearing?"     After thinking seriously, Xu Weiran replied, "It only started appearing after dinner tonight."     "What did you eat?"     "It's just ordinary seafood, which she used to have. Seafood you've eaten."     "I'll give you a list to do an allergy test first."     Xu Weiran took the list from the doctor and took Lin Mu to the toll booth to pay.