21

Looking at Lin Mu in front of him, Xu Weiran suddenly wanted to hug her tightly, so that he would not feel that Lin Mu was so close and out of reach. In fact, he did too.

    But history was always so strikingly similar, and Lin Mu avoided it again.

    ...can bad luck happen so many times in one day? Xu Weiran couldn't help but feel a little tired.

    "Why are you standing behind me?" Lin Mu looked suspiciously at Xu Weiran who moved silently behind him.

    Xu Weiran retracted the awkwardly hanging hand in the air, and straightened his shirt pretending to be calm.

    "The buttons of my shirt seem to be asymmetrical, let me take a look."

    Lin Mu took a serious look after hearing this, um... Is there something wrong with her eyes? She feels so symmetrical!

    "Help me take it off! I'm afraid my sweat will corrode this necklace."

    "..."

    Xu Weiran was thinking, should he tell her that the main component of diamonds is carbon, which won't mix with sweat chemical reaction occurs.

    ...Forget it, let's not talk about it. Maybe when he said it, she got angry.

    Xu Weiran received a call from Chen Hao while Lin Mu was taking a shower.

    "President, there is a problem with a batch of wood sent by Beijiang Building Materials. The people below didn't see it clearly..."

    "How is the cultural town in the east of the city built now?"

    "... ...It's half finished, but the batch of wood in question is also used in it."

    Chen Hao is also in a hurry now. The batch of wood in question must be dealt with, but the cultural town has already been built halfway. If the wood needs to be replaced, it must be demolished. This will not only increase the cost of manpower and material resources, but also cannot be completed on a regular basis.

    But unfortunately, most of the merchants have already paid the rent for half a year, and the completion of the delay will definitely cause the merchants to have opinions.

    Xu Weiran rubbed his temples with a tired tone: "I'll go see you tomorrow afternoon."

    "Then I'll pick you up tomorrow."

    Xu Weiran rejected Chen Hao's proposal: "No, I'll drive back by myself."

    Then, he Thinking of Lin Mu, who was going back to the crew to film, he instructed Chen Hao, "Tomorrow afternoon, arrange for Zhang Ke to come over and take Lin Mu back to the crew."

    Lin Mu, who just came out of the bathroom, just happened to hear Xu Weiran's last In a word.

    Xu Weiran hung up the phone and saw Lin Mu looking at him curiously.

    Lin Mu was a little excited, and there was a little excitement in his tone: "You...do you have something to do tomorrow?"

    "Well, something happened to the company."

    Lin Mu pretended to be anxious and raised his voice: "Oops! Then hurry up and get busy! If it's serious, you can leave tonight, don't worry about me!" She acted like she was righteous.

    After speaking, Lin Mu put on the appearance of a deep niece resenting her husband waiting to go out, and muttered, "Although I really want to stay with you all the time, I can't disturb your work!"