56

Is she... her daughter... Lin Mu?

    Seeing Lin Muyuan go further and further, Wen Caixia subconsciously chased her out. Seeing that he was about to catch up with Lin Mu, who knew that Lin Mu suddenly got into a car.

    She knew that car logo, it was a very expensive luxury car. The moment Lin Mu got into the car, she vaguely saw a man in a suit in the car. Although he couldn't see his face clearly, it was definitely not an ordinary person who could sit in such an expensive car.

    Watching the black car move away, Wen Caixia fell into deep thought. She never thought that twenty years later, she would still be able to meet her daughter in the vast crowd.

    Her daughter is so beautiful when she grows up, and she can vaguely see the shadow of herself when she was young.

    She has been beautiful since she was a child, but she has a bad background. Her father was originally a skilled worker in a chemical factory, and her mother was a housewife, but she was in poor health. After my father was fired from the factory for a broken leg due to a work-related injury, my mother took on the responsibility of providing for the family.

    Wen Caixia didn't sympathize with the hard work of her family, and spent money recklessly all day long, feeling that she was beautiful and should not live such a poor life.

    After graduating from high school, she climbed up with a male classmate from a well-off family. The man often gave her jewelry and clothes, but whenever she mentioned marriage, the man hesitated. Later, it simply disappeared.

    Only after inquiring did he find out that it was his family who thought she was from a bad background and prevented them from being together.

    Later, I got to know Lin Mu's father Lin Gang through an introduction. He has a gentle appearance and looks very knowledgeable. I heard that he drives for very, very rich people. When the salary conditions are very good, he will watch it immediately. on people.

    After marrying Lin Gang, she was like an eldest young lady, doing nothing, just waiting for Lin Gang to serve her, and Lin Gang also felt that his wife should be spoiled and obedient to her. Soon after, Lin Mu was born, and a few years passed.     But she was a restless person. While she was spending Lin Gang's money with peace of mind, she felt that she was still young, so beautiful, and worthy of a better person.

    She knew that Lin Gang worked in a residential area for the wealthy and lived in the upper class. So, she dressed up beautifully and delivered meals to Lin Gang every day. After a period of time, I got a big sum of money.     She immediately proposed a divorce to Lin Gang, although Lin Gang didn't understand why the two were in a good relationship, why Wen Caixia was about to get divorced, but he had kept her, and Wen Caixia still wanted a divorce, and he couldn't make a stalker thing.     Wen Caixia gave up custody, and after the divorce, moved into the house that the big money bought for her and became his underground lover.     Although the word lover doesn't sound good, but the wealthy give her a lot of pocket money every month, and there is a nanny at home to cook, she lives a life like a wealthy family.     Three years later, the big money got tired of Wen Caixia's face and gave a sum of money as a breakup fee. Wen Caixia took the money and went to Fengcheng, and met another upstart, but she broke up the relationship after a few years.     Wen Caixia was taken care of by several men in this way, and in the end, all of them were rejected. Now that her face is old, who would want to find her as a mistress.     Originally, she took the breakup fee, lived frugally, and made a small investment, which was enough for her to live a lifetime. But the problem is that it is difficult to switch from extravagance to thrift!     She only has tens of thousands of dollars left in her account now, so there is a scene where she only watches but does not buy in a clothing store.     Unexpectedly, when she revisited the old land, she actually met her daughter. Also, she looked like she was having a good time, in the luxury car, and the man in the suit. She thought that if Lin Mu was to support herself, it should be more than enough!     She had a wrinkled face, a meaningful smile, and her eyes were shining.     ......     This area of ​​Emerald Bay is a wealthy area built earlier in Huicheng. The houses here have an antique flavor and the architectural features of Western-style buildings.     These houses full of mysterious stories have not lost their luster due to the passage of time, but have become an indispensable symbol of the city with their ancient heritage.

    As soon as Xu Weiran got out of the car, he held Lin Mu's hand. Touching her cold fingers, Xu Weiran frowned.

    "Why don't you wear more?" There was an irrefutable reproach in his tone.

    Lin Mu looked down at her outfit today. She still wears a lot of clothes today, and besides, she doesn't feel cold!     "I'm not cold." Knowing that Xu Weiran

    might not believe it, she continued to explain: "My hands are cold, but that doesn't mean my body is cold! I'm actually warm!"

With a red nose, Xu Weiran felt that Lin Mu's explanation was unconvincing.

    "Come in!" He tucked the hands of the two of them into the pocket of his wool coat, hoping to warm Lin Mu's hands.

    Lin Mu naturally noticed Xu Weiran's heart-warming behavior. Although she didn't say anything, she raised a shallow smile where Xu Weiran couldn't see it.

    When Lin Mu saw Liang Zihan in the old house, he clenched the hand holding the bag.

    When they came in, Xie Yuting and Liang Zihan were flipping through photos of her when she was young.

    "Auntie, you were so beautiful back then!"

    Liang Zihan's words really came from the bottom of his heart. She has never met Xu Weiran's father, but from Xu Weiran's appearance alone, she can tell that Xie Yuting must have been very good-looking when she was young.

    Self-imagination is far from enough, and seeing it with your own eyes is shocking. The young Xie Yuting really lived up to her name and was slim. As soft as a narcissus, as noble and elegant as an orchid.

    "I don't look good now?" Xie Yuting asked Liang Zihan with a smile.

    "Everything looks good!"

    "Madam, the husband and wife are back." The nanny at home reminded Xie Yuting.

    As soon as she heard that her son was back, Xie Yuting raised her head in surprise. After seeing Lin Mu standing beside Xu Weiran, her smile subsided a little, and she began to look noble and elegant.

    "mom."

    Lin Mu also followed Xu Weiran and called out "Mom".

    Liang Zihan, who was sitting next to Xie Yuting, looked at the two people standing side by side, especially the two of them holding hands, she was jealous.

    "Long time no see, President Xu." She showed her most perfect side as before.

    "Also, Miss Lin." She deliberately did not address Lin Mu as Mrs. Xu. Not only did she think Lin Mu was unworthy, but more importantly, she was deliberately provocative.

    When Lin Mu heard these words, she felt that something was not quite right. After thinking about it for a long time, I didn't realize that until I sat down.

    She walked with Xu Weiran and was his wife. Shouldn't Liang Zihan call her Mrs. Xu? What does Miss Lin mean? I don't think she deserves it!