63

Recently, just trying to solve Wen Caixia's matter has already caused a headache for Lin Mu. To make matters worse, she has to stand under the same blue sky as Fifi and breathe.

    "Do you have any grudges?" Shijing asked Feifei and I who were far away as soon as they shouted 'Ka'.

    "Maybe! She always looks disdainful when she sees me. I don't know if I have offended her." After speaking, Lin Mu inadvertently made eye contact with Feifei. The man turned his head proudly.

    Sure enough, today is also a day that I hate seeing each other with Feifei.

    Shi Jing chuckled and touched his nose: "The way you two get along is the same as that of children."

    Children? Children come and go quickly when they get angry, but they don't have such a big temper. From the first meeting to the second cooperation, Lin Mu has never seen Feifei have a good face towards him.

    And she knew nothing about the source of Feifei's malice.

    Lin Mu suddenly remembered the first match against Feifei after joining the group. In this cooperation, they are not only enemies outside the play, but also enemies in the play.

    Feng Jinghan and Zhang Chuman are elite lawyers from different law firms. They often meet each other in a lawsuit, and they fight each other as soon as they meet. In addition, one of them is the ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist Peng Lixuan, and the other is an elementary school girl who has had a crush on Peng Lixuan for many years. Therefore, Zhang Chuman regards Feng Jinghan as a rival in love.

    – At the end of the trial, Zhang Chuman, played by Fei Fei, stood at the door of the court, deliberately waiting for Feng Jinghan, played by Lin Mu, to come out.

    "How does it feel to win?" Although he lost the lawsuit, Zhang Chuman did not hide the arrogance and disdain on his face. As if the winner was her Zhang Chuman rather than Feng Jinghan.

    I don't know if it was Lin Mu who thought about it, she felt that Feifei didn't say a line, but said what was in her heart.

    "I just did what I was supposed to do and tried my best to protect the legitimate rights and interests of my client." Feng Jinghan's face didn't change much, just as cold as ever.

    "Ah!"

    Zhang Chuman stepped up the stairs, approached Lin Mu's ear, and said in a victorious tone, "I lent you my victory for the time being. In the future, you will have to give it back to me."

    Lin Mu couldn't help but look sideways.

    Feifei changed her words. Feifei's original line was "Let's see". Without coordination with her, she changed it according to her own wishes.

    It's no problem for her to change this line, and it fits the incompatibility between Feng Jinghan and Zhang Chuman very well. But because I am too sensitive, I feel that there is an overtone in these words!

    Back to the game again.

    According to Feng Jinghan's personality, she disdains explaining things to others. So in this scene, she has no lines.

    But Lin Mu felt very aggrieved when he heard this. Besides, in my own understanding of Feng Jinghan, she is just a colder character. As a top law student, she also has her own pride. She has no reason to be silent about words that hurt her dignity.

    After trying to understand, Lin Mu entered the state with frost in his eyes, and fluttered back with a sentence that could not be ignored: "If you have the ability, you can come and get it."