72

Lin Mu chose a relatively simple style for Xu Weiran and waited for the shopping guide at the front desk to pack it.

    "Wrap this too." A cold voice sounded from behind Lin Mu. Lin Mu turned around and saw Xu Weiran standing behind her with a swimsuit in hand.

    "What are you doing? I have a swimsuit!" Lin Mu pulled Xu Weiran to stop him from handing the swimsuit to the shopping guide. At the same time, he looked at the style of the swimsuit without words.

    The red tube top split swimsuit was clearly placed in front of him. Compared to a bikini, it's a little more conservative, really just a little bit.

    "It's too troublesome to get it back, why don't you buy a new one." Xu Weiran helped a woman choose clothes for the first time, but he chose a swimsuit. He was actually not too embarrassed. He could feel the eyes of the shopping guide falling on him, but because of his stern face, the shopping guides did not dare to look at it.

    "That...that's too..." Lin Mu frowned, obviously dissatisfied with the swimsuit Xu Weiran chose for her.

    "I can choose it myself! And didn't you say that I'm not allowed to dress so revealing?" Having said this, Lin Mu began to feel a little aggrieved: "You don't even let me wear short skirts!"

    What? Not even wearing short skirts? The shopping guides looked at each other and sighed in their hearts.

    Unexpectedly, the beautiful female stars in front of people also have unknown sadness behind them. Not to mention that Xu Weiran, known as the male god of abstinence, is actually an old-fashioned person?

    But...no short skirts allowed, but bikinis allowed? This is... so contradictory!

    "What I said is, you are not allowed to wear it outside."

    "In front of me, you can wear it." Xu Weiran's demeanor made Lin Mu mute.

    "Don't be so loud! Everyone else heard it!" Lin Mujiao angered.

    So, there is such a scene.

    Xu Weiran bent down suddenly, put one hand on her waist, and her thin lips almost pressed against Lin Mu's ear: "I want to see you wear it."

    Lin Mu raised his head in disbelief, Xu Weiran's narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and he couldn't see his expression clearly, but it gave Lin Mu a feeling of sheep entering the tiger's mouth.

    Lin Mu felt very bad, she suddenly didn't want to go to the hot spring.

    By the time Lin Mu arrived at the cultural town, she had long forgotten all those worries in her heart.

    The cultural town has not been officially opened to the public, and there are not many tourists, which makes Lin Mu particularly satisfied.

    Every time she passed a shop, she pulled Xu Weiran in to take a look. After an hour, Xu Weiran didn't have both hands empty, and was full of shopping bags. Iceberg is like him, but because of the shopping bag in his hand, it adds a lot of fireworks.

    He didn't like to go shopping, and he willingly stayed by Lin Mu's side, his eyes still showing affection from time to time.

    Lin Mu stopped at a pastry shop and bought a box of bunny-shaped pastries. She first looked at the cake with reluctance: "It's so cute! I don't even want to eat it!" Then she took a bite.

    The rapid change made Xu Weiran take a second look. After seeing this, his eyes never left.

    Lin Mu squinted, enjoying the look like a well-behaved kitten, making people want to come forward and tease.