34

Lin Mu was thinking about something when he suddenly heard someone calling him. He turned his head to look, and saw Shi Jing handing himself the grilled shrimp.

    Xu Weiran was sitting next to him, he didn't look at himself, he was also grilling skewers, but Lin Mu just felt embarrassed and guilty.

    Yesterday, she said that she had nothing to do with Shijing. Today, in front of Xu Weiran, she took the shrimp roasted by Shijing. Her integrity is very likely to drop to zero in front of Xu Weiran.

    She is so hard! Didn't Shijing see his alienation from him?

    Lin Mu secretly glanced at Xu Weiran, and found that Xu Weiran was looking at the skewer without looking sideways, with a very calm face, as if he didn't mind the actions of the current situation at all.

    "Thank you..." With so many people, it was not easy for them to refuse, so they had to accept it.

    She ate slowly and didn't dare to look at Xu Weiran again. I can only hope to judge by the expression Yunan conveyed to her.

    But Yu Nan was even more cowardly than her. She pretended not to see Lin Mu's hint, and lowered her head to apply honey to the chicken wings. She didn't have the courage to persuade herself to negotiate with Xu Weiran last night.

    After eating the grilled shrimp, Lin Mu put another skewer in front of him. Following her slender hand, she carefully turned her gaze to Xu Weiran's face, her doubts palpable.

    My dear, what kind of person is he going to make skewers for her, and he will also bake it for her. Shijing and her are friends, everyone should be able to accept it. But she has nothing to do with Xu Weiran on the surface. He grilled her on skewers, didn't that make her the target of public criticism? Also, why are mushrooms, they don't look delicious at first glance.

    Xu Weiran's face was still expressionless, only he knew that his heart was actually turbulent: "Oh, I suddenly remembered that mushrooms belong to the earth, and they will kill me."

    "..." Lin Mu was speechless.

    It turns out that there are still things that can overcome him, but Lin Mu thought that only Xu Weiran could overcome others! Like her, she was killed by Xu Weiranke, and every time she tried to turn over and become a slave owner, it was futile.

    Unsurprisingly, Lin Mu received jealous eyes from other girls in the same crew and teasing eyes from the boys. In addition to the well-known producer Zhang, the sympathetic Yu Nan, and Zhao Xiyan, who focused on grilling scallops, there were also many others. A time of dissatisfaction with Xu Weiran.

    Lin Mu just took a bite of the mushroom while facing everyone's eyes. Unlike the hard and chewy texture she imagined, the roasted mushrooms were delicious, tender and juicy.

    Fortunately, the two of them didn't grill Lin Mu anymore, otherwise Lin Mu would definitely collapse.

    The appearance of Lin Mu enjoying the food made Xu Weiran feel very satisfied.

    He respects Lin Mu, so he can keep their relationship private. But this does not mean that other men can intervene, especially in this time of appearance.

    Does he think he is a gentleman? Do you think that if Lin Mu grills shrimp on skewers, she will like him? Oh, a joke! With him, Xu Weiran, how could Lin Mu like him!

    When everyone had almost eaten, Xu Weiran proposed to go ahead and tell him to invite him for this meal. Just before leaving, Xu Weiran gave Lin Mu a meaningful look. Lin Mu will meet Xu Weiran's eyes and leave quickly.