5

The highest level of the Xu Group, the office of the president.

"President, I'll report to you this week's work schedule. There is a reception at Baoshang Duhui at 8:30 tonight; at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon, Mr. Yue from Xingyue Media will invite you to play golf, and Mr. Liang at 7:00 pm The 70th birthday will be held at the Perth Hotel. The plane at 10:20 the day after tomorrow will go to Pancheng to discuss cooperation with Mr. Fang from Beijiang Building Materials..." Chen Hao lowered his head, wearing silver-rimmed glasses, Page by page he flipped through the notebook that recorded his itinerary.

Standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, Xu Weiran, no matter how long he looks at it, thinks that his facial features are ingenious, and no one can pick out a single flaw. His expression remained indifferent until he heard some words from Chen Hao, his brows slightly wrinkled.

"Bancheng" Chen Hao asked Xu Weiran's cold voice.

After following Xu Weiran for so long, Chen Hao wanted to understand Xu Weiran's meaning almost in a breath.

"Yes, it's Pancheng. It's the city where my wife filmed the new play."

Xu Weiran turned his face halfway, his expression darkened, and his tone was calm: "Did I ask you?"

"..."

Chen Haoban Bowing, with an expression of 'I was wrong' on his face, he said in a respectful tone, "I'm sorry, President, I have a lot of work."

In my heart: Just be tough! You le!

"Let's go out if you have nothing to do."

After Chen Hao closed the door, Xu Weiran pulled out the chair and sat down. He rubbed his eyebrows, his amber eyes flickered, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

However, Lin Mu, who was in another city, didn't think about it so much, and was living his little life happily! Apart from filming, I also played around with Yunan and tasted local delicacies, so that Xu Weiran had already been forgotten for three days.

"Mumu, why haven't I seen you calling the person in your family these days!" Yu Nan mentioned inadvertently.

Just after shopping, Lin Mu, who was lying on the bed as a salted fish, suddenly bounced up.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! What should I do? I forgot! I forgot!" Lin Mu covered his face with his hands, and his fair legs kept shaking.

"Uh...do you need such a big reaction? Isn't it because you haven't fought for two or three days! As for that?" Yu Nan was a little confused, and even couldn't understand Lin Mu, who she thought was a "love brain".

Lin Mu, who was still crying, suddenly said in a serious tone, "As for!

" She makes a novel every day, which is disgusting and disgusting to Xu Weiran. Maybe Xu Weiran will break out early and ask her for a divorce without waiting for him and Zhao Xiyan to fall in love, so that she can get out of the grave of marriage early.

"Okay, I'm going to have a boudoir night talk with my husband now."

Yu Nan: Is this something I can listen to as a single mother?

Yu Nan explained while putting on his shoes: "Then I'll withdraw first! There will be an early show tomorrow, remember to start at 6:00! Also, remember to eat breakfast. You have a bad stomach, so don't eat it without me mentioning it. "I was wondering why Lin Mu didn't reply to himself, but when he turned his head, he found Lin Muzheng holding the phone shyly.

Yunan: Uh... Forget it, remind her tomorrow morning!

As night fell, a luxurious birthday banquet was held in the most luxurious Perth Hotel in Huicheng.