11

"Well, that's it!"

    Why is the expression of the dog man different from what he thought! Shouldn't he be blaming her with a disappointed and angry look at this time, saying: 'I'm so disappointed in you! ' 'Be quiet in the future, and be an obedient wife with peace of mind. ' something like that?

    "Why did you bring me food all of a sudden?" Xu Weiran put his hands in his pockets and leaned against the door lazily.

    "Ah?" Lin Mu didn't seem to expect Xu Weiran to suddenly change the question.

    Why? She couldn't say that she wanted to test the limit of his patience! Want to piss him off!

    Lin Mu pretended to be ignorant and asked, "Don't you like it? If you don't like it, I won't do it in the future." That's weird...

    "What I want to ask is, why did you suddenly do something recently? Things I've never done before." Those falcon-like ink eyes stared at Lin Mu tightly, as if trying to see through her through any expression on her face. But at this moment, he could only see Lin Mu's blank expression.

    What is he doing? What's the meaning? The current direction is completely unexpected for her! Why do you suddenly do something you didn't do before! Isn't that because his heroine has returned to China, does she want to get a divorce soon?

    Seeing that Lin Mu was silent, Xu Weiran stood up and approached Lin Mu until the two were only one step away.

    "Why didn't you answer?" Although the voice was soft, it was powerful.

    "Because I want to do this!"

    Lin Mu pretended to be angry and complained, "You are my husband, I want to be nice to you! Be nice to your employees! Can't you?"

    Xu Weiran raised her eyebrows and said jokingly, "Then Why didn't you do these things

    before" "I didn't dare to be so high-profile before! I'm afraid you'll be angry!"

    "Then why do you dare now?"

    "Because...because..." Lin Mu suddenly stepped forward, wrapped his arms around Xu Weiran's waist tightly, and buried his small face in his chest. He had a faint minty scent on him, which was refreshing...and smelled good.

    "Because I like and love you more than ever! That's why I take the risk that you might get angry and deliver you meals. Do the things you weren't allowed to do before!"

    "I tell you, I will go even more in the future! Not only in your company, but also in other places, I will declare my sovereignty, and tell others that you are already famous, and no one can think about it!"

    She said Do not believe it! He can still keep calm!

    At this time, Lin Mu hadn't realized that Xu Weiran, who had never been allowed in by strangers, actually tolerated her hugging him for so long.

    After a while, she felt the chest of the person in front of her kept rising and falling, and a thin laughter overflowed from her mouth.

    She raised her head, somewhat unclear: "What are you laughing at!"

    Xu Weiran's mouth rose slightly, and her dark eyes flashed like a star in the night sky, flashing with its light. "I, wait and see."

    Lin Mu couldn't recover from the shock until Xu Weiran disappeared at the door.

    Is he... ill? He is not angry, she can only say that he has a good temper, but the words 'wait and see' can still come out of his mouth, what is he waiting for!