42

God knows how hard Lin Mu endured, but Xu Weiran, a hateful man, was always teasing her and taking advantage of her.

    She was the most ticklish.

    Lin Mu turned back angrily, but met Xu Weiran's smiling face. There was even a sly look in his eyes.

    Lin Mu should be very angry, but she was fascinated by Xu Weiran's unreserved smile.

    It's not easy to know how easy it is to melt a thousand-year-old iceberg. They all talked and laughed, and Lin Mu felt that there was some truth in what he said. She never knew that Xu Weiran's smile would be so beautiful.

    Just like the first ray of sunshine after the winter solstice, even in the scorching winter, you can still feel its strong warmth.

    Lin Mu could see his little self in Xu Weiran's deep eyes, only himself.

    "You..." Looking at Xu Weiran's face, Lin Mu was a little lacking in confidence.

    Xu Weiran didn't give Lin Mu a chance to speak. He let go of Lin Mu, put her right in front of him, and then lowered his head and slowly approached under Lin Mu's gaze.

    Seeing Xu Weiran's face getting closer and closer to him, Lin Mu's heart began to struggle.

    Is he going to kiss her again? So is she hiding? Still don't hide?

    He clasped his shoulders so tightly that she, a weak woman, would definitely not be able to break free, then... it's better to just let it go, but to be forced, she is definitely not the kind of person who covets beauty, Lin Muru explained. .

    Lin Mu closed the affectionate peach blossom eyes, and his breathing slowed down.

    Xu Weiran carefully observed the expression on Lin Mu's face. Those nervous eyelashes that kept shaking, and that look of death as if at home, made Xu Weiran laugh.

    He stopped when the tip of their noses was only a finger away and waited quietly for Lin Mu's reaction.

    Closing his eyes, whether it was the sound of the wind or the familiar mint aroma on Xu Weiran's body was magnified infinitely, Lin Mu could feel that the two were already very close, but Xu Weiran just didn't kiss.

    She was a little strange and secretly opened one eye.

    Before she could see clearly, Xu Weiran tilted her head and pressed Lin Mu's head on his chest.

    The delicate face hit Xu Weiran's hard chest, causing a dull pain. But Lin Mu only felt ashamed at this time, because she would be wrong, and she thought Xu Weiran was going to kiss her. The most important thing is that she also made a look that seemed to be picked by Ren Jun, which is really shameful.

    As if he didn't know Lin Mu's embarrassment, Xu Weiran hugged her contentedly, feeling the warmth in his arms.

    When the sun sets in the west, when the setting sun disappears from the sea level, it also takes away the halo shrouded in the two men and women hugging each other. When the day came to an end, it was finally the night's home game.

    The two hugged each other for a long time, and when Lin Mu was about to fall asleep in Xu Weiran's arms, Xu Weiran groaned.

    "It's here."

    Lin Mu couldn't understand why this person kept talking badly, either perfunctorily, or only half of what he said, leaving a copy for others to guess.

    Lin Mu followed Xu Weiran's line of sight and looked forward, and a small island of light slowly came into her eyes.

    The last time I came to Haicheng, everyone didn't mention this place at all. Therefore, Lin Mu did not expect that there would be a peach blossom-like beach here, isolated in the magnificent ocean. It looks like this should be the place to stay today.

    While listening to the introduction of the waiter, the two took a sightseeing bus to tour the whole island.

    The sky was already dark, the afterglow of the two bypass lights hit the sea, and the color of the waves was clearly visible. Looking further into the distance, the bright moon casts a chasing light on the sea, attracting people to pursue.

    The sightseeing car finally stopped in front of a two-storey villa.

    As soon as you enter the door, you can see the huge floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room, and the sea view on the opposite side is unobstructed. Lin Mu visited the bedroom where they were staying tonight with great interest.

    There is only one bedroom. There was only one bedroom in such a large villa, she had reason to suspect that Xu Weiran did it on purpose. But what is she afraid of? It's not that they haven't slept together!

    As Lin Mu just prepared for himself, Xu Weiran came up.

    "Pack up and get ready for dinner." Compared with Lin Mu's reluctance, Xu Weiran looked at the bedroom with only one double bed and was very satisfied.

    "Oh. Go down and wait for me first! I'll touch up my makeup." Seeing Xu Weiran being fooled, Lin Mu opened the suitcase and took out a simple and elegant box.

    Because he didn't know when he would be back, Lin Mu wanted to give it away during dinner, so he shouldn't worry about missing his birthday.

    She took out the delicate men's mechanical watch from the box and carefully put it in the pocket of her coat. Then, as he told Xu Weiran, he touched up the makeup and went downstairs beautifully.

    Dinner is also a new experience - hot spring feast.

    It was the first time that Lin Mu knew that there was such a delicacy. According to the waiter, there was volcanic activity on this Lover Island in the past, and the underground is still composed of uncooled magma, so high heat energy will be released through the water-bearing rock formation to form a natural hot spring.

    The hot spring feast is to put food into sacks and cook it in the hot spring. Food cooked in high hot spring water will have the sweetness of spring water and a slight sulfurous aroma.

    The waiter puts the cooked seafood on a plate, and the hot steam brings out the aroma of the food.

    Lin Mu couldn't wait to get started, but was stopped by Xu Weiran.

    Lin Mu looked at Xu Weiran puzzled.

    Suddenly, a melodious singing sounded. Lin Mu couldn't understand the lyrics at all, it should be in some local language. Music has always been borderless, and although I don't understand it, it doesn't prevent Lin Mu from appreciating its moving rhythm.

    At the end of the singing, the waiter explained to us that what was just sung was the local love song of Lover Island, praising the beautiful love of young men and women.

    This means, Xu Weiran didn't already know it in advance!

    Lin Mu couldn't help but look in Xu Weiran's direction, and it happened to meet his deep eyes. There was an inexplicable attraction in those eyes, which made Lin Mu want to explore more, and wanted to know what kind of emotion was hidden in his eyes.

    At the same time, Lin Mu felt fearful again. She felt that under Xu Weiran's gaze, she seemed to be seen through, making her want to escape.

    She did. She turned her head, picked up the chopsticks, and asked Xu Weiran as if nothing had happened, but her stumbling words betrayed her: "But... can you eat?"

    "Yes." Xu Weiran looked back.

    Lin Mu thought while eating, is Xu Weiran a confession? Again, I brought myself to Lover's Island and listened to love songs. But, it doesn't seem like it! He didn't say it directly. So... what if he says it out? Do you want to promise?

    She is indeed a little moved by Xu Weiran now. But Zhao Xiyan's existence was always a pimple for her. Although Xu Weiran may like himself more now, there is no guarantee that he will not like Zhao Xiyan in the future. Men always don't cherish what they get. What should I do at that time?

    Lin Mu sighed inwardly.