60

Seeing the surprised and pitiful look on Lin Mu's face, Xu Weiran's heart was so soft. He raised his hand and gently wiped away the tears from Lin Mu's face, but his mouth was filled with a rare mocking tone: "Why are you crying? Are you so happy?"

    Lin Mu glared angrily.

    what the hell? Don't misinterpret what she meant, okay! Her tears were obviously sad, sad!

    Lin Mu asked again, her eyes full of water vapor sparkling: "What did you mean just now?"

    This time, Xu Weiran didn't say any more. To tease her, he took a serious attitude: "I know what you are worried about. Although I don't know, why are you worried about it. But..."

    "I can guarantee that the plot in the TV series will never happen."

    Lin Mu Zhi looked straight into Xu Weiran's eyes, and she could see the seriousness hidden in her eyes.

    Therefore, this is a disguised promise to her that he will not divorce himself. Is that what he meant?

    Lin Mu let out a long sigh of relief, thinking that he said he wanted to have a child with him, his face flushed involuntarily. How come it's time to give birth to a child?

    "Then... what about having a child?"

    "We've been married for four years, and it's time to have a baby, isn't it?" Xu Weiran touched Lin Mu, who was soft and shiny The hair is full of thoughts.

    After giving birth to the baby, the relationship between the two of them can also be more stable. She shouldn't be so insecure!

    Moreover, he is very much looking forward to the child with Lin Mu, he (she) must be very lovable.

    Xu Weiran looked at Lin Mu again. He, who has always been known as the Flower of High Mountains, has a cold and abstinent face, finally dyed with a firework that does not belong to him. The deep eyes are not as calm as usual, with a trace of dangerous thoughts.

    Lin Mu naturally sensed the potential danger of the person in front of him. When she kissed him in the old house, her expression was very similar. Is it too late for her to escape now?

    The sudden soft touch on her lips told her that it was impossible to escape.

    Xu Weiran kissed Lin Mu in a familiar way, and the pity of the precious treasure made Lin Mu also in a trance.

    Their breaths are intertwined, their lips and teeth are attached to each other. Lin Mu gradually found the way to breathe, and became more involved in this tenderness prepared by Xu Weiran.

    The affectionate kiss made the two of them throbbing uncontrollably. Xu Weiran hugged Lin Mu tightly, and the scorching temperature under his palm could be clearly felt through a knitted sweater, so hot that Lin Mu fell weakly into Xu Weiran's arms.

    Lin Mu's lips were so sweet that Xu Weiran fell in love with her, which was something Xu Weiran knew when he kissed her for the first time. Every time he clicked, it was because he was afraid that Lin Mu would be abruptly hit. It's just that as his feelings for her deepened, he felt more and more that just such a shallow taste was not enough at all, and he wanted more.

    He hugged Lin Mu with one hand and protected her head with the other, and fell down on the sofa.

    He left Lin Mu's slightly swollen cherry lips, and the hot kiss fell on her eyebrows, her straight nose, her flushed cheeks, and finally lingered on her round and small earlobes.