62

It was obvious that she had opened her mouth before, but now she is too shy to open her mouth.

    "What did you say? I didn't hear it." Xu Weiran's words revealed his doubts, but Lin Mu couldn't believe that he really didn't hear it.

    "Think." After thinking for a while, Lin Mu still let go of his voice.

    Xu Weiran gave a low laugh: "What are you thinking?"

    At this time, Lin Mu could be absolutely sure that Xu Weiran was making fun of herself.

    "You obviously know it!" The squeamish voice turned Lin Mu's three points of dissatisfaction into six points of coquettishness.

    This made Xu Weiran hear it in his ears and itchy in his heart. When he spoke again, his voice became a little hoarse, and a dark light flashed in his eyes that Lin Mu could not see.

    "If you don't tell me, how would I know."

    "Thinking can have many meanings, it can mean thinking about Sister An's cooking skills, thinking about the sofa at home, thinking about the clothes in your closet..."

    "I miss you. "When these words were said, Lin Mu felt the burning heat on his face. It's all Xu Weiran's fault, for knowingly asking.

    However, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I think he is indeed the truth. Although......the two of them had not been separated for a long time, she just missed him.

    Especially at the beginning, when she went to bed at night, the place beside her was empty, and she was not used to it. With Xu Weiran there, even if he didn't speak, she felt extra reassured.

    "Remember to rest early." The goal was achieved, and Xu Weiran didn't embarrass Lin Mu too much.

    "Well, so are you!" After hanging up the

    phone, Lin Mu stretched out, closed the script, and prepared to turn off the lights to sleep. But unexpectedly received a call from Sister Wei.

    "Hey, Sister Wei." Lin Mu was quite puzzled. Usually, she would only come to her when she was picking up a job. When she called at this time, she felt inexplicably restless in her heart.

    "Mumu, I need to check with you about something." Sister Wei's tone was serious, which made Lin Mu feel up and down.

    "What's the matter?"

    "There is a woman named Wen Caixia who contacted the studio, claiming to be your mother. Also, I want to ask for your contact information."

    Wen Caixia...? A familiar name.

    Lin Mu seriously recalled the contents of the original book that had been forgotten for a long time. As the biggest villain in the book, the original owner also has a strong description of her mother, and only one sentence is emphasized.

    The book reads like this: Lin Mu's mother Wen Caixia divorced her father Lin Gang when Lin Mu was four years old. She became the mistress of a wealthy businessman and followed her out of Huicheng. There has been no news since then.

    She remembered that she seemed to have complained in the comment area that Wen Caixia was irresponsible and unworthy of being a mother.

    "What she said is true."

    Lin Mu didn't know why Wen Caixia suddenly found herself. She remembered that this paragraph was not written in the book, either it was omitted because it was not important, or it was the butterfly effect.