33

Hearing the door open, Yu Nan glanced at the door, then continued to talk to the person on the other end of the phone: "Okay! No problem, I'll tell her later."

    "Okay, I will. Bye! "Yun Nan waited for the other end to hang up the phone before taking the phone away from his ear.

    "Who is it?" Lin Mu walked over to the bed that belonged to her and sat down, and spoke at will.

    "It's Sister Wei."

    "She said that the beauty brand you endorsed before sent a lot of their products to the company. I hope you can promote their products on Weibo in the future, preferably by making some videos. Something like that."

    Yu Nanyi said, and then Lin Mu remembered that he had endorsed Qingju, a beauty brand that just came out. However, although she is a spokesperson, the advertisement she shot last time was not put on the Internet until she was on a hot search. It can be seen that the sincerity of the brand side is not too much.

    She guessed that the other party should see that she has a good momentum recently, so she also wants to take some heat. Lin Mu couldn't believe that he actually had a day of being rubbed off.

    "It's okay to shoot video, but I have to use it first. Otherwise, it's very irresponsible to consumers!"

    "I agree with this." Yu Nan expressed his approval. After all, this product is not mature enough. Lin Mu, the spokesperson, will also be affected.

    To be honest, Lin Mu didn't expect that this morning would be so boring. First, everyone went to the museum together. But the exhibits in the museum were similar to what she and Yunan saw in Huicheng. She really didn't know the meaning of coming to the museum. In particular, it was very thought-provoking when Zhang Zhang brought it up.

    How could a potbellied person who only wants to make money come to such a meaningful place in a museum!

    But it's good to go out to travel and relax, so when I heard about it, Lin Mu didn't object.

    It's just...

    Lin Muyuguang glanced at the moment walking beside him, then pinched Yu Nan's arm, in exchange for her innocent look.

    Since being discovered by Xu Weiran last night, Lin Mu has subconsciously wanted to stay away from the times. She was really afraid that Xu Weiran would suddenly pop out from nowhere like the last time, and then stared at herself with fierce eyes, and she might bite at any time.

    Lin Mu's eyes gradually flickered, and she couldn't help thinking that Xu Weiran had transformed into a wolf, pounced on her and bit her lip with an aura that could not be rejected, and it was useless to tell her to resist. Their breaths were intertwined, with only each other in their eyes.

    The more she thought about the blush on her face, the more obvious her heart began to throb.

    "What's wrong with you? Why is your face so red?" Shi Jing looked at Lin Mu's blushing face and couldn't help asking.

    Shi Jing thought it was very strange. Today, Lin Mu was uncharacteristically lukewarm to himself, polite but alienated. Obviously they were fine when they ate yesterday. Since when...he remembered. It was on the way back from dinner yesterday. She didn't seem to be in a good mood. She was obviously preoccupied, but out of courtesy, he didn't ask her.

    He thought about it for a long time, what happened yesterday that could bring such a big emotional ups and downs to Lin Mu. The only reasonable explanation is the arrival of Xu Weiran.