18

Xu Weiran narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at him. No wonder he felt that he was about to suffocate, only to see Lin Mu clinging to him like an octopus.

    He tried to take off Lin Mu's hands and feet, but after several attempts, Lin Mu continued to pester him. In the end... he gave up, and he had no choice but to let her go.

    Lin Mu's charming little face was stuck to his chest through the thin shirt, rising and falling with his breathing. Xu Weiran could clearly hear his strong heartbeat.

    Xu Weiran forced himself to fall asleep quickly, but with Wenxiang Nephrite in his arms, the more he wanted to sleep, the more impetuous he became. It is impossible to say that he has no other thoughts in his mind at this time.

    He turned slightly sideways under Lin Mu's entanglement, and without waking Lin Mu, he put his hand on Lin Mu's waist and brought it towards him.

    After he did this carefully, a little sweat broke out on his body unknowingly. Looking at Lin Mu's blushing face in his arms from deep sleep, especially the cherry lips that attracted him like poppies, Xu Weiran suddenly felt that a simple hug was not enough, he wanted more.

    He slowly lowered his head, and his lips moved towards Lin Mu's rosy lips. Their lips were getting closer and closer, and their warm breaths were entwined. Xu Weiran's heartbeat became faster and clearer as the two approached. Just as her lips were about to touch Lin Mu, the sleeping Lin Mu frowned slightly, and then slapped Xu Weiran.

    Lin Mu had slept soundly, but suddenly felt a little itchy on his face, thinking it was a mosquito, and unconsciously reached out to slap it to death.

    "Crack", although the force is not large, but the crisp sound can be heard clearly in this room.

    Xu Weiran was stunned for a second. No one has beaten him since he was a child, and now no one dares to beat him in his capacity.

    However, he was not angry when he was guilty of being a thief. After regaining his senses, he was worried that Lin Mu was about to wake up soon, and quickly closed his eyes. After realizing that it was just a false alarm, he opened his eyes again. It's just that he has learned from the past, and he doesn't dare to make other small moves.

    Forget it, wait for the next time!

    Thinking about it like this, Xu Weiran fell asleep with his little wife in his arms.

    When the pointer pointed to five o'clock, Lin Mu was almost awake. She felt a different touch in her hand from the pillow at home. She opened her eyes in confusion, and then widened her eyes when she saw Xu Wei in front of her.

    Looking at her exaggerated sleeping position, Lin Mu wanted to die. She had always slept irregularly, and it didn't matter when she was alone at home. But she forgot that Xu Weiran was here too.

    She quietly took off her hands and feet from Xu Weiran, intending to move it farther away from Xu Weiran. She never thought that Xu Weiran's hand was imprisoning her, and she couldn't turn around at all.

    Lin Mu glanced at Xu Weiran, his sleeping face was really nice. The flowing sea is messy on his full forehead, and the handsome and three-dimensional facial features are exciting. Those deep eyes were tightly closed at the moment, less the usual coldness, and more gentleness that is hard to see.

    Seeing that he didn't have the momentum to wake up, Lin Mu was extremely careful to take his hand away from his waist. Xu Weiran's hand seemed to weigh thousands of pounds, and it was tightly wrapped around her waist.