30

"Why lie to me?"

    The light emitted by the flashy orange-yellow chandeliers created a gloomy atmosphere in the room, especially the fragmented light hitting Xu Weiran's head, making Xu Weiran like a messenger from hell, ready to go at any time. It can take people's souls.

    Lin Mu thought about many possibilities, but what she never imagined was that it would never be her turn to speak.

    "I... am I not afraid that you will be angry?" Although he was already angry.

    If Yun Nan was present, he would definitely look at Lin Mu with another expression of hating iron. How can you be cowardly in the negotiation process?

    Xu Weiran lowered his head and approached Lin Mu, as if he wanted to put pressure on Lin Mu in this way, so he told him: "If you didn't lie to me, I might not be so angry."

    Lin Mu had already been with Xu Weiran . Under the powerful aura, he forgot his original intention of coming here. She was too guilty to look directly into Xu Weiran's eyes, so she moved her head away, but Xu Weiran grabbed her chin.

    Xu Weiran straightened Lin Mu's face and did not allow her to escape.

    "Also, you called me - brother." Xu Weiran emphasized the word 'brother'.

    Lin Mu looked at Xu Weiran in surprise, feeling powerless.

    It turned out that Lin Mu didn't press the hang up button after talking with Xu Weiran, but she didn't pay attention, so she put the phone aside, and then Xu Weiran heard all the subsequent conversations between Lin Mu and Shijing .

    There really is no worst, only worse. So today everything bad happened to her.

    "Then...then you are indeed older than me! I'm not wrong..." Lin Mu's voice was obviously much weaker in the second half of the sentence.

    "When Jing asked you if you had a boyfriend, why didn't you say you were married?" Xu Weiran was aggressive, and it was really not that easy for Lin Mu to fool the past.

    "Didn't you say you wouldn't let me say it?" Lin Mu put on a very innocent look, the implication being that if you want to blame Xu Weiran.

    "You came to the company to deliver meals to me last time."

    Lin Mu was suddenly blessed.

    Xu Weiran didn't mean to say that she delivered food to him quietly, and he was not angry, just acquiesced to her to reveal the identity of her Mrs. Xu to the outside world?

    Under Lin Mu's unbelievable gaze, Xu Weiran affirmed her: "It's just what you think."

    "I don't object, I just agree."

    "You don't know, how do I know!"

    Xu Weiran stared meaningfully. Looking at Lin Mu, he seemed to be saying: When you delivered the meal, I didn't say anything, didn't you come as well?

    Seeing that Lin Mu was still dishonest, Xu Weiran gradually tightened the fingers holding her chin.

    Lin Mu frowned slightly and tried to break Xu Weiran's fingers with his unconstrained hand.

    Lin Mu coquettishly complained, "Don't squeeze so hard, it hurts!"

    Seeing that Lin Mu really couldn't bear the pain, Xu Weiran released his fingers.

    The moment his chin regained freedom, Lin Mu rubbed the spot where it started to get hot with his hands.

    good guy! Xu Weiran looked so thin and strong!