40

The first thing that caught Lin Mu's eyes was an old man in a wheelchair. He looked to be in his seventies or eighties, but he was still full of energy.

    Lin Mu followed the hand pushing the wheelchair and looked up. She saw a person who was completely unexpected to her. She had only seen this person yesterday.

    Liang Zihan locked Xu Weiran's position from the first sight of entering the box, and at the same time she couldn't ignore the beautiful woman sitting next to Xu Weiran.

    She knew that Xu Weiran would come for this dinner today, so she dressed up for this meeting, but she didn't expect Xu Weiran to bring his wife here. Especially since her wife is also the brand ambassador for the new company she recently took over.

    Liang Zihan's hand pushing the wheelchair tightened, and the wheelchair suddenly stopped. The mixed feelings of envy and jealousy made Liang Zihan's heart suddenly fall when he was about to see his sweetheart.

    Knowing his daughter Mo Ruofu, Mr. Liang naturally knew his youngest daughter's admiration for Xu Weiran, but it was also a fact that they were married, so he could only sigh that there was no fate. The Liang family's children can afford it, and they also have to let it go.

    Mr. Liang intentionally reminded Liang Zihan, who was wandering, "Zihan."

    This sound pulled Liang Zihan's sanity back from the Nine Heavens Clouds.

    Liang Zihan pushed the wheelchair again, keeping an elegant and generous smile, bypassing Xu Weiran and Lin Mu to the two vacant seats. Liang Zihan laughed at himself. Lin Mu was just a little female star. She had been pampered since she was a child and had received an elite education. How could she lose her dignity in front of a little star.

    She first helped Mr. Liang to the position, and then took a seat beside him.

    Lin Mu didn't expect Qingju's boss to be so powerful, not only young, dignified and generous, but also in a high position. However, judging from the color of the people present, the person who really holds a high position should be the old man. I think he should be a highly respected person in Huicheng.

    People came, and the dishes began to be served one after another. It's just that everyone is talking about the problems in the mall, and no one touches the chopsticks at all.

    Lin Mu didn't dare to touch the chopsticks when she saw that no one was using them. After that, the left ear went in and the right ear went out, listening to everyone discussing issues that they did not understand at all. She is very similar to Xu Weiran who is sitting next to her.

    He sat upright, with a cold face without any expression, a look that had nothing to do with him no matter what everyone said.

    Xu Weiran was really not interested in what they were talking about, and they were just writing about commonplace things. What he was caring about was his little wife sitting next to him.

    In fact, he had been observing his little wife's movements with his peripheral vision, and found that she rarely moved her chopsticks in front of so many dishes. Xu Weiran couldn't help but think: Is it because the way these dishes are not to her taste or not feeling well.

    Twenty minutes later, Lin Mu was so hungry that his back was on his back, and he couldn't help looking at Xu Weiran with a look of help.

    Those moist peach blossom eyes looked at Xu Weiran blinking, as if to tell Lin Mu's hunger. Even if you don't speak, just looking at those pair of peach-shaped eyes is enough to make one's mind rippling.