6

Today, Lin Mu and Shi Jing have an opposite scene, but because of the things in his heart, apart from the official shooting time, Lin Mu seemed a little absent-minded while waiting for the scene.

    "Lin Mu, I want to change this scene like this. I think the original lines are a bit too rigid, what do you think?" Shi Jing wanted to hand over the revised lines to Lin Mu, but saw Lin Mu dazedly beside him.

    Shijing raised his volume: "Lin Mu, are you listening?"

    Lin Mu recovered from his thoughts, and took the script in Shijing's hand a little embarrassedly: "Ah, sorry! What did you just say? I didn't hear it. Shi Jing asked softly, "

    What's wrong with you? Didn't get a good rest last night? Why are you so out of shape?" Shi Jing saw her state this morning.

    Lin Mu reacted slowly and shifted his gaze from the script to the scene. After thinking for a while, he replied, "Ah? Well, I haven't had a good rest! Uh... I think it's good to change this way, just Come as you said!"

    Lin Mu, who was not resting, had blurred eyes and a cute expression on his face, making Shi Jing inexplicably think that she was a little cute like a little rabbit who didn't know the world.

    Shijing suddenly said unintentionally, "Tonight's dinner party, are you going?"

    "Dinner" Lin Mu looked at Yu Nan with some doubts, and seemed to be asking her if this was the case.

    Yu Nan thought for a while, then smiled calmly: "Haha, I forgot."

    Lin Mu was a little helpless. But her own assistant and best friend must be spoiled no matter what!

    Lin Mu sneered, "Of course I'll go!"

    Maybe the plot of this dinner party was not important, so it was not mentioned in the novel. It's a go-to for her. However, she has already been called. If she wants to go, there may be news about a fourth-tier actress playing a big name in the cast tomorrow. Forget it, let's go! Take it as a distraction!

    Hearing the answer, the corners of Shi Jing's lips twitched slightly, setting off a beautiful arc. His bushy eyebrows were raised, and the corner of his eyes smiled: "I'm looking forward to it."

    Lin Mu╯□╰: Well...what are you looking forward to

    ...

    Although it was not willing to go to the banquet, Lin Mu was finally convinced by the delicious food of Yuxianfang. Eating delicious food makes people feel better.

    Although it is not easy to deal with the kind and enthusiastic heroine sitting next to her from time to time, she can see the gentle and beautiful time when she looks up. She thinks it is nothing, and overall she is happy. Xu Weiran has been thrown away. behind the head.

    If nothing happened later

    ...

    "President Xu!"

    Zhang Jiang, who came out of the private room, recognized Xu Weiran from a distance.

    Producer Zhang flatteredly walked up to Xu Weiran, flattering: "Oh! I didn't expect to see you here! President Xu!"

    Looking at Producer Zhang with a flattering smile, Xu Weiran couldn't help frowning. He turned his head sideways and gestured to Chen Hao with his eyes. It seems to be asking: Who is this?

    Chen Hao approached Xu Weiran slightly and replied softly, "This is the producer of the movie "Rhythm of the Heart". Before, you asked me to arrange for my wife to join the crew of "The Rhythm of Heart"..."