47

"Didn't you say that you would take care of me? Could it be that you lied to me?"

    Xu Weiran didn't speak, which further strengthened Lin Mu's confidence. In her opinion, not denying is the default meaning.

    "I'm so hungry! I want to eat your cooking!" Lin Mu's tone was contrived, and he began to evoke Xu Weiran. Although her tone was disgusting, her eyes were far less firm than her tone.

    Xu Weiran walked into the room from the door, and then walked in the direction of Lin Mu.

    What does he want? Lin Mu stared at Xu Weiran as if facing a great enemy. Her eyes narrowed slightly, like a frightened bunny.

    Before Lin Mu could figure it out, he bullied him and picked Lin Mu up.

    "Go down and supervise me." Xu Weiran approached Lin Mu, not knowing whether he was blowing in her ear intentionally or unintentionally.

    Feeling the body in his arms stiffen, Xu Weiran showed a rare smile on his face.

    Xu Weiran started cooking with such a good temper.

    It is a rare occurrence in a thousand years for a big man to cook. It's just that he, a young master with a golden spoon, can really cook?

    However, when Xu Weiran brought the food to the table, Lin Mu was severely slapped in the face. Don't consider the problem of lack of color and fragrance, at least the appearance is there.

    After Lin Mu took a sip, he was slapped in the face again. This is too delicious! Sure enough, the presidents in Ba Zongwen's articles are all almighty, and the novel does not lie to me.

    "So you know how to cook?" Lin Mu suddenly felt bored.

    Originally, I wanted to see Xu Weiran messing around in the kitchen, but who would have thought that he could cook so well! It felt like a fist hitting a ball of cotton, and it was boring.

    "You miss me so much?" Xu Weiran put a piece of spareribs into Lin Mu's bowl and smiled meaningfully.

    He didn't know how to do it at first, but after studying abroad, he couldn't get used to the food there, so he started to cook by himself. Possibly also really talented, and the craftsmanship is not bad.

    "Of course not, you only need to know how to cook! I'll give you three meals a day for the past two weeks!"

    "It must be made by you before I eat it!" Lin Mu decided that Xu Weiran might order outside. meal ideas.

    "Okay." Xu Weiran smiled again, a faint smile appeared on his face, and there was no dissatisfaction at all. But the calmer it was, the more Lin Mu felt that something was wrong. However, Lin Mu has always had a big heart, and she put this matter behind her after a while.

    While Lin Mu was watching TV, Xu Weiran was washing dishes in the kitchen.

    How should I say it, there is a kind of you who plough the fields, I, ahem, no, this statement does not apply to the two of them. Together with the boss, the argument should be at the level of spring and snow.

    When Xu Weiran came out, he happened to see Lin Mu smiling brightly, with red lips and white teeth, and curved eyebrows, but it was not facing him.

    Lin Mu is watching a talk show, and the resident in it is not only high in emotional intelligence, high in intelligence, but also down to earth, and it is not a problem to catch up and throw out. There were several times when Lin Mu laughed so hard that he couldn't breathe.