17

Lin Muxun looked in the direction of the bathroom, and Xu Weiran just wiped her hair and came out.

    He was wearing a bathrobe prepared by the hotel, and Lin Mu could still see his slightly bare chest from the neckline of his bathrobe. Drops of water dripped from his crisp, short hair, flowing down his cold jawline. In this way, he has a fatal temptation.

    "Why am I here? Aren't we in Luoxia Mountain?" Lin Mu put aside his thoughts and asked the doubts in his heart.

    "You fell asleep." The words were concise and clear.

    so? Did he think she didn't know she was asleep?

    "So you just left Mr. Huo and the others?" Although Lin Mu wasn't familiar with them, it was a bit unpleasant to leave them alone and rest comfortably.

    "I've already said hello to Mr. Huo."

    "The couple sympathized with you and let me take you down the mountain first." What Xu Weiran didn't say was that Mrs. Huo looked at the sleeping Lin Mu and immediately suspected that Lin Mu was pregnant.

    His eyes swept across Lin Mu's flat belly, his expression darkened.

    Lin Mu took out his mobile phone from the sports bag beside him and checked the time. Some were surprised that he slept until noon. "Then what are we going to do now?"

    Xu Weiran didn't answer, but went straight to the sofa, picked up the shirts and suits that the hotel waiter had bought in advance, and went into the bathroom.

    When Xu Weiran came out of the bathroom again, he was like a dog again, no, he was a cold and noble boss.

    "Go in and wash, and have lunch with Mr. Huo and the others later." Xu Weiran said to Lin Mu while wearing a tie in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the bedroom.

    Lin Mu smelled the faint smell of sweat on his body, and then nodded in agreement.

    During the dinner, Lin Mu found that Mrs. Huo was more warm to her than when she was climbing the mountain. But what she couldn't understand was that when she wanted to eat a piece of drunk crab, the drunk crab was suddenly removed by Mrs. Huo and gave her a few pieces of sweet and sour pork ribs; when she wanted to eat some cold fungus, Mrs. Huo gave her Vegetables are in her bowl.

    "Mrs. Huo, you don't have to be so polite! I'll do it myself." Lin Mu smiled politely and embarrassedly.

    "I was worried about you!" Mrs. Huo said, and looked towards Xu Weiran.

    "President Xu, you are too careless! If your wife is pregnant, you can't eat these!"

    Lin Mu opened his mouth in surprise.

    what happend? She is pregnant? Is she going to be a mother?

    "I want to know...what happened?" She just slept and woke up talking about pregnancy.

    "Mr. Xu said that you have been sleepy recently. I was like this when I was pregnant with my son. It seems that I didn't get enough sleep every day."

    "But your belly is flat, and it doesn't look like you are pregnant." A

    flat belly? Of course she has a flat stomach! She is not pregnant!

    Lin Mu looked at Xu Weiran complainingly, "I don't think I'm pregnant, and my husband doesn't know the situation."

    "Whether it's there or not, it's better to have a checkup when you go back, so don't worry!"