4

"What's the matter?" On the other end of the phone was a man's cold and low voice, like a cool breeze in a hot summer day, refreshing.

    Lin Mu quickly adjusted his state, and first called "husband" in a pretentious voice.

    "Husband, why did you call me last night? Did you miss me?"

    Xu Weiran's hand froze while holding the phone, took a breath, and was interrupted by Lin Mu before he could speak.

    "I'm so sorry, husband, I was really tired yesterday, so I didn't call you. I will definitely not be like this in the future, and I will call you no matter how tired I am."

    "Last night, my hand slipped. I originally wanted to call Secretary Chen." The man on the other end of the phone blushed and told a lie in the calmest tone.

    Lin Mu nodded and thought to herself: So that's the case, she just said how could a dog man call her! That's what I thought in my heart, but something else came out of my mouth.

    "I don't listen, I don't listen, anyway, you called me just because you wanted me. Don't be duplicitous!"

    "..." Mr. Xu, who was poked at the center of the matter.

    "Husband, are you listening? Don't you love me?"

    "Hang up."

    Xu Weiran put down the phone and wanted to get back to work, but frequently thought of Lin Mu's words.

    Does he miss her? How could he possibly think of her? He was just a little unaccustomed to it. Yes, just not used to it. A person who is always chatting by his side, suddenly disappears, he will definitely feel uncomfortable. But definitely not thinking of her.

    So angry! Dog man hangs up on me again!

    As soon as Yu Nan opened the door, he saw Lin Mu sitting on the bed, the pink nightdress was about to be lifted up to his thighs, and he tore the tissue paper at the head of the bed in his hand, feeling a little indignant, with no ladylike temperament at all.

    "What's the matter? Who messed you up?" Yu Nan cautiously probed, for fear of accidentally igniting the fuse of Lin Mu's outbreak.

    "I'm fine. It's just that the thought of not seeing my husband for three months makes me very angry."

    Yu Nan's eyes jumped and he was speechless. With this expression, not to mention that she thought Lin Mu's husband had cheated!

    This woman's love for her husband is terrifying!

    ...

    time is in Lin Mu's mode of making a small work every day and a big one every three days, and before you know it, a month has passed.

    As a female supporting role in "The Rhythm of Heart Runes", Lin Mu has not many scenes, but has an important role in promoting the plot. Now that the shooting progress has reached 10 years, Meng Zikun has become famous and returned to BGI as a campus celebrity to give speeches to his younger brothers and sisters. When they meet their first love Chen Peisi again on campus, their hearts are very complicated.

    Ten years later, Chen Peisi has not changed at all. He still likes to wear a simple ponytail and show his full and smooth forehead. A set of white slim dresses made her look as bright as white snow, as green as green lotus, noble and elegant.     In fact, Lin Mu's face in the novel makes her beauty hyped. I didn't know until I wore it myself, it was really worthy of the name. Heavy makeup is gorgeous, light makeup is elegant. A proper face for the camera.     So after four years of wearing it, Lin Mu still didn't understand why Xu Weiran didn't like the original owner. It is said that a fair lady is a gentleman. Before the male protagonist met the female protagonist, the original protagonist was also a well-behaved and virtuous person! How could it not be likable?     "Everything you understand, let's start shooting!"     Lin Mu immediately entered the state, looking at the scene on the campus promenade walking towards him with a silly gaze.     "Card." Director Li shouted into the walkie-talkie.     "Chen Peisi's emotions are too single. You haven't seen each other for ten years, and Shijing is still with his     current fiancee, Shan Wenqi. How can this still be remembered for the first love!" Lin Mu felt a little nervous at the beginning.     "I'm sorry Director Li, I'll try again."