22

"I really envy the relationship between President Xu and his wife!" An abrupt male voice interrupted the seemingly warm scene between the two.

    Lin Mu heard the familiar voice and wanted to look up. Before he lifted his head from Xu Weiran's arms, he was pressed back into his arms again.

    what! It hurts!

    What is this dog man doing! Lin Mu muttered in his heart.

    Fortunately, the original owner's face is real, otherwise he would have deformed it with this strength.

    Xu Weiran naturally couldn't hear Lin Mu's inner voice. He raised his eyelids in a hurry and looked at the person who came.

    There are always people who don't have long eyes to interrupt his intimacy with his wife.

    When Lin Mu heard Xu Weiran reply a little jokingly, yes, you read that right, it's just joking.

    "Mr. Yan is unmarried, and I really don't know what it's like."

    Lin Mu was still worried about Xu Weiran's rude behavior just now, but after hearing Xu Weiran's astonishing answer, the sullenness in his heart disappeared without a trace. It was also accompanied by a feeling of humiliation.

    What the hell, how can I say how close the two of them seem. She's just superficial! Who wants to experience what it's like with him!

    He was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, but soon returned to his usual appearance of a modest gentleman.

    "It seems that I have to speed up my pace." He shook his head helplessly.

    "But... Mr. Xu looks at Mrs. Xu very closely!" Strictly looked at Xu Weiran's hand on Lin Mu's back.

    "Mrs. Xu really won't have any difficulty breathing like this?"

    Lin Mu wanted to say yes, her face was already hot by the temperature on Xu Weiran's body, and she gradually felt that her breathing was not smooth.

    Lin Mu thought about breaking free, but Xu Weiran pressed it too tightly, she couldn't break free at all, so she simply gave up and broke free.

    "I have my measure."

    Lin Mu wanted to laugh in his heart, what sense do you have?

    "Compared to this, I feel that I have often met President Yan recently." Xu Weiran also meant something.

    "Mr. Xu, don't get me wrong, the reason why I'm here is to see a very important guest." When he mentioned this important guest, there was a little bit of light in his stern eyes.

    From Xu Weiran's point of view, what he couldn't ignore was the stern and provocative tone in addition to the brilliance.

    Almost instantly, Xu Weiran figured out everything. It is strictly estimated that it is also for Mr. Huo.

    But if you just look at the stern expression, those who don't know will think that some kind of agreement has been reached between him and Mr. Huo.

    "My guests are still waiting for me, so I won't go into detail with President Xu."

    "See you next time." Strictly showed a big smile.

    Xu Weiran let go of Lin Mu after Strict left.

    The moment he was released, Lin Mu felt that he had found the coolness of autumn in the sweltering heat.