28

"Gu--" Chen Hao and Zhong Qiming covered their empty stomachs at the same time, looked at each other awkwardly, and then looked at Xu Weiran with the most pitiful eyes.

    They hoped that Xu Weiran would be merciful and reward them with food. But Xu Weiran turned a blind eye.

    He gracefully picked up the goblet with red wine, shook it a few times, and took a slow sip. After the whole set of smooth movements, his sight never left Lin Mu.

    The 98-year-old Baicui is supposed to be pure and sweet, with a variety of complex aromas. It is like an outstanding work by a master, which will bring a different feeling to the taster at any time, and the more time it is, the more valuable it is. But Xu Weiran felt that the wine was full of bitterness today. It cannot be ruled out that Xu Weiran stopped the waiter from sobering up for him.

    "Here." As soon as Lin Mu came back from the bathroom, Shi Jing pushed the sliced ​​Wellington steak to her and took Lin Mu's original share to him.

    Looking at it from a distance, Lin Mu and Shi Jing looked like a couple in love. Gentle gentleman enjoying a good dinner time with his well cared woman. Really envy others, angry Xu Weiran.

    Lin Mu was a little flattered and took the steak: "Thank you!" The medium-rare

    filet maintained just the right degree of tenderness, and with the fresh foie gras, it almost melted in your mouth. Every bite is an ultimate treat for the taste buds. The meringue, which is stained with the sauce and the umami of the beef, is in no way inferior to the steak itself.

    Lin Mu was amazed at the first bite: "It's delicious!" Lin Mu felt that after tasting this steak today, she might not look down on Wellington steak from other places in the future. Really delicious!

    Lin Mu had an expression as if he had discovered something new. His eyes were full of brilliance, his eyebrows were curved, and he looked satisfied, bit by bit eroding Shi Jing's heart.

    Lin Mu is really special. She is different from the girls he has met. Although she looks beautiful, she is not pretentious at all. She looks smart, but she is actually very simple.

    Isn't it simple? She believed everything he said.

    If it was another girl, he should have known long ago that his approach was purposeful. But she is like Little Red Riding Hood in the earliest fairy tale version. She is defenseless against grandma wolf full of conspiracy. When she is really swallowed, she still doesn't know what happened.

    That's what made Shi Jing feel a little tricky. Because Lin Mu didn't think about the relationship between men and women at all, so he had a lot of words and a lot of things. He was afraid that if he said it, the relationship between the two might become distant and self-defeating.

    So he did a lot of things that hadn't been done before. For example: lying. Wu Yu was right, he himself felt that he was indeed quite green tea. It's okay to create something out of nothing, and still pretend to be pitiful. He looked down on himself a little bit.

    He has always been confident and calm, but there are times when he doesn't have the courage to speak out. If Lin Mu was his little fan girl, that would be fine. In this way, after a lot of words have been said, he doesn't need to worry about whether Lin Mu can accept it or not.

    "If you like it, we can come again next time." Shijing still hoped that Lin Mu could hear something.

    Lin Mu always felt that Shi Jing's words were strange. What do you mean she likes it, can you come again next time? It was Shi Jing who asked herself if she could accompany him, and she couldn't bear to see him being a little pitiful alone before she came with him, but when he said that, there was a kind of... indescribable weird.