49

Xu Weiran took a few pieces of paper from the coffee table to wipe his hands, and picked up the phone as if nothing had happened under the pressure of Lin Mu's eyes.

    "What's the matter?" His voice sounded happy after he had succeeded.

    "Miss Liang contacted the company and said she wanted to discuss a cooperation with you, what do you think?"

    Afraid that Xu Weiran was not clear, Chen Hao added: "Miss Liang is the daughter of Mrs. Liang, and also the beauty brand that Mrs. is currently endorsed by. CEO."

    Xu Weiran carelessly rubbed the Band-Aid on his index finger, in addition to the rough feeling, there was also a touch of pain, I don't know if the wound was too deep or the water just got in the dishes.

    "If a newly established company doesn't occupy the title of a subsidiary of Liang's Group, what should I pay attention to?"

    His father had a good relationship with Liang Lao, but in business, he didn't feel that he had a relationship with Liang Zihan. What are the benefits of cooperation.

    Lin Mu, who was swiping his mobile phone, heard the words of Liang's Group subsidiary in his ears. For some reason, Liang Zihan suddenly came to her mind.

    Does he want to cooperate with Liang Zihan?

    Chen Hao didn't expect this question to be thrown to himself. After analyzing the advantages of Qingju at this stage, he said, "Uh, is there the blessing of his wife's star effect?"

    "If you cooperate with Qingju, Maybe you have the opportunity to work with your wife."

    "Did Secretary Chen charge the other party's lobbying fee? Or, do you want to teach me how to do things?" Xu Weiran's voice was calm, not angry and arrogant.

    When Chen Hao heard something wrong, he quickly turned his back: "I didn't think carefully enough."

    Xu Weiran squinted to look at Lin Mu. It happened that Lin Mu was also secretly observing the situation on Xu Weiran's side, and his eyes collided in an instant. .

    Lin Mu blinked in confusion.

    What does Xu Weiran's slightly meaningful smile mean? Weird scary!

    After a long silence, Chen Hao thought that Xu Weiran would definitely refuse. Unexpectedly... as expected, he still doesn't know his own president well enough!

    "It can be considered. Let them come up with a cooperation plan first."

    Chen Hao hesitated: "However, Miss Liang said that she would like to talk to you in person..."

    "Yes." Xu Weiran thought about it. After a while, agreed. He knew what Liang Zihan was thinking. Although he didn't like her fiery eyes, he had a reason to agree.

    Lin Mu especially wanted to know if he wanted to cooperate with Liang Zihan, but she didn't ask until Xu Weiran's slender figure disappeared from the living room.

    She carefully recalled Liang Zihan's appearance. She was elegant and demure, full of scholarly atmosphere, and she was a real eldest daughter. There is indeed a gap between her and Liang Zihan. Lin Mu couldn't help but pouted her rosy mouth, and whispered in a low voice, "She's pretty!"

    ...

    As the lights are on, this city that never sleeps has just started its nightlife.

    In the quiet restaurant, occasionally a few waiters walked back and forth, and from time to time the chatter and laughter of customers could be heard across several seats. The luxurious and elegant decoration and romantic and elegant style show the good intentions of the people who chose this restaurant.