10

Obviously I just went shopping yesterday, but Lin Mu still bought a lot of things at Chenyu Department Store today.

    "Miss Lin, are you sure you want to order 1,000 mobile phones?" Although Lin Mu has always been a high-quality customer of Chenyu Department Store, the salesperson couldn't help but ask a few more questions when he ordered 1,000 mobile phones.

    "Yes, when the goods arrive, let's go directly to Xu's."

    "Okay, then we will collect 20% of the full payment as a deposit today."

    "I want to tell you first, because your order volume is relatively high. Big, so we will routinely contact the actual holder of the black card, Mr. Xu, by phone to confirm, and then deduct the balance from this card."

    "No problem." Lin Mu readily took out the black card.

    Anyway, this money is just a small amount of money for Xu Weiran, she thought that Xu Weiran should not say anything. It's better to say, maybe it's getting closer to divorce.

    Just as Lin Mu got down from the elevator to the entrance of the underground parking lot of Chenyu Department Store, the phone rang unpreparedly. While she took out her mobile phone from her bag, she had to take care of the things she was carrying.

    "Oops!" Despite her caution, a shopping bag slipped out of her hands.

    A slender and fair hand suddenly appeared in Lin Mu's sight. I saw that hand pick up the shopping bag that fell on the ground and return it to Lin Mu.

    Lin Mu raised his head gratefully, "Thank you!"

    What caught Lin Mu's eyes was a fresh and temperamental girl with a ponytail.

    Obviously, that girl is Liang Zihan who is still working out in the gym just now.

    "It's just a little effort."

    Liang Zihan looked at Lin Mu, who looked beautiful in front of him, and the surprise flashed in his eyes. Before she could react, Wang Tiantian pulled her away.

    After getting in the car, Liang Zihan sighed sincerely: "The girl just now was pretty good-looking, what do you think?"

    Wang Tiantian felt a little distressed when he looked at Liang Zihan, whose eyes were still a little red. "Indeed! But in my heart, you are the prettiest!"

    "I don't believe you because you are poor!"

    "But I seem to have seen that girl somewhere! She seems to be a star! Who is it?" Wang Tiantian pondered for a while.

    Lin Mu, who was still there, suddenly remembered that his phone still seemed to be ringing.

    She hurriedly opened the answer button, and before she spoke, the other party bombarded her with full force.

    "Mumu! What are you doing, you! Why did it take so long to answer the phone! Are you floating because you received the second female lead in a big production! Let me tell you, this is the most taboo! You can't be a star! Gone with the wind!"

    "In this circle, what will happen to those people in this circle who are blown away by taking a step in a hot drama? It's cool! So I'll tell you..."

    Damn, Sister Wei's temper is again came up.

    Lin Mu was a little helpless, "Sister Wei, I know, what's the matter with your call?"

    "You'll be free later! Come to the company, we won a few endorsements and online dramas for you."

    Lin Mu When Mu Yi heard this, his face was wrinkled, "Sister Wei, I just finished filming and didn't take a long break! I'll start working so soon..." Before he could finish speaking, only DiDi was in his ears DiDi phone tone.