31

Lin Mu took a deep breath of fresh air, still couldn't believe what Xu Weiran had done to her just now.

    So, she could only look at Xu Weiran with a puzzled face. As everyone knows, she is more attractive like this.

    The lack of oxygen for a long time made Lin Mu's face glow with peach lustrous pink, and Xu Weiran's face was reflected in her slightly moist eyes, as if she could only rely on Xu Weiran at this moment.

    They kissed or Xu Weiran took the initiative to think Lin Mu: Is this too magical! The male protagonist and the female supporting cast have sparks, is this possible?

    "Why...kiss me?" Lin Mu's voice came out, and even she was startled. Nuo Nuo's soft voice, that coquettish tone, was so tired that she couldn't stand it herself.

    Is this still her own voice? How did it become like this? It seems to be more delicate than usual in front of Xu Weiran. Lin Mu was completely unwilling to believe that such a voice was from her.

    This must have been frightened by Xu Weiran!

    "Can't you?" Looking at the squeamish Lin Mu, especially her red lips, Xu Weiran's dark eyes had unknown undercurrents surging.

    Lin Mu smelled the danger again. She carefully met Xu Weiran's gaze, but found that he was staring at her lips. Lin Musheng was afraid that if he answered poorly, Xu Weiran would turn into a wolf again.

    "Okay..." This time, Lin Mu obediently accepted Xu Weiran's answer and didn't ask any more questions.

    Although Lin Mu was very obtuse about relationships, but combined with Xu Weiran's desire to see her and kiss her, she could be 60% sure that Xu Weiran liked her.

    The question is, what does Xu Weiran like about her? Do you like her for being unreasonable, or do you like her annoying? Usually she shows some bad faults in front of him, how could he like her! No, he has a special taste, and he likes

    an episode of her who has no merits, and the matter that may have caused a quarrel has just ended.

    Suddenly quiet, Lin Mu felt a little uncomfortable. She turned her attention to the potted plant beside the sofa, trying to ease the current embarrassment. But she couldn't ignore the breath that Xu Weiran sprayed on her side face, which made her itchy, but she didn't dare to push him away.

    "Stay here tonight." The tone was not that of a negotiating tone, but just to inform Lin Mu.

    From Xu Weiran's point of view, he felt that Lin Mu not only had dinner with other men tonight, but also lied to himself, and he needed to get some compensation.

    Lin Mu was shocked, thinking that Xu Weiran would not want to have sex with her... that... let's go! Although they kissed today, they were forced to. So, that doesn't mean you can do that kind of thing right now. He may be deeply in love with himself, but she has not come to him yet! She couldn't just give herself to him casually!

    In order to maintain her innocence, Lin Mu politely declined: "No need! I agreed with Nannan to go down at 10:30. She is filming black, and she doesn't dare to sleep alone. I need to accompany her."

    Xu Weiran picked He raised his eyebrows with a 'he doesn't believe' look.

    Although he didn't know about Yu Nan's situation, but from the last time Lin Mu went to Paishan Film and Television City to film a movie, he didn't live in the same room as Yu Nan, and he also knew that Lin Mu's statement that Yu Nan was afraid of the dark was absolutely nonsense.

    "I remember the last time I was filming in Paishan Film and Television City, you didn't seem to share a room with Yu Nan!" Xu Weiran mercilessly exposed Lin Mu's lies.

    Lin Mu: ...how could he be so refined!

    "Oh, I forgot, she seems to have cured her slapped black disease long ago." Lin Mu smiled shyly at Xu Weiran.

    "But the clothes I changed are still below, why don't I go back and pick them up?" Since the reason of being afraid of black disease doesn't work, then she will change a plan!

    She made an excuse to go back to get the clothes, and then she didn't come back after she finished it. He didn't want to catch her!

    Xu Weiran stood up straight and showed a rare smile: "Yes. However, I hope I can see you here when I come out of the shower."

    "Otherwise, I don't mind inviting you up in person."

    Lin Mu: ...

    Lin Mu had even lost the last ray of hope, so he could only accept his fate.

    Lin Mu drooped his head back to her and Yunan's room.

    "How? You don't seem very good..." Looking at Lin Mu with a melancholy face, Yu Nan could probably guess that she definitely didn't say that she won Xu Weiran.

    "Fuck it up!" Lin Mu sat on the sofa, supporting his head with his hands.

    She was very depressed, but she couldn't talk to Yu Nan. Not to mention that it should be difficult for Yu Nan to understand how she thinks about divorcing a dream lover of thousands of girls in Huicheng every day, and she simply confesses to Yu Nan that she is a book-wearing female partner, she probably won't believe it.

    But this kind of magical thing happened like this, and because of her appearance, the plot had a huge deviation - the male protagonist fell in love with him. Uh... 60% chance.

    Lin Mu thought about her life seriously. Since she has no effect on Xu Weiran, she will stop doing it from now on. She has to be herself and wait for divorce, although the success rate is now a little bit. little.

    After Lin Mu figured it out, he was full of fighting spirit and began to pack up. Yu Nan said that he couldn't understand: "Where are you going?"

    "I'll go up to my husband, no, Xu Weiran lives." She was really used to calling her before her husband and after her husband. But from today, she must change.

    Yu Nan touched Lin Mu's forehead, and said strangely, "You don't have a fever! Is this what you've been stimulated by... Xu Weiran hit you?" Yu Nan's voice became sharper and piercing. Lin Mu's ears hurt.

    Usually Lin Mu would call her husband sweetly, so why did she change her name to her full name today,

    "Oh no, I think I've always been too clingy, so I want to try to change it." Lin Mu casually lied .

    "I really want to know what Xu Weiran said to you after you went up, to let you know that being a dog licker is so impressive..." As Lin Mu's best friend, she was afraid to say something. Lin Mu will be sad.

    "Hey, don't go! Tell me how angry Xu Weiran is." Yu Nan grabbed her clothes and prepared to go upstairs

    how angry Lin Mu was She had a meal, and after more than ten minutes, she still felt hot in her mouth and felt signs of swelling.

    Thinking of this, Lin Mu ran into the bathroom and began to check his lips.

    Fortunately not swollen.

    Lin Mu in the mirror pouted, looking left and right, not knowing what he was looking at. Looking at this scene, Yu Nan suddenly flashed a terrible thought in his mind.

    "Mumu, didn't you say you shouldn't lick the dog? You're doing this now, shouldn't you be trying to seduce Xu Weiran?"

    Lin Mu heard the corner of his mouth twitching, isn't the child's brain a little bigger.

    "No! Don't make wild guesses!" Lin Mu pushed Yu Nan out of the bathroom, put on his changed clothes and went out.

    Yu Nan felt a little scornful in his heart: "I also said that I shouldn't lick a dog! Look at her rushing appearance."